Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

At least Mj is giving us something...hope she keep givin us some more sneak peeks

Mj_Day twitter/Instagram

2qbrx8j.png

I'm putting my money on Kate. I mean who else has such a bust size and the appropriate freckles to go along with it. Plus, Genevieve has shoot all her locations already I assume?

So for NOW

First location - Australia: Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton, Nina Agdal & Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

Second location-Namibia: Cintia Dicker, Adaora , Izabel Goulart, Unknown Model #1 & Unknown Model #2

Third Location-Spain: Irina Shayk, Julie Henderson, Ariel Meredith

Fourth Location-China : Anne V, Jessica Gomes , Unknown #3, Unknown #4, Unknown #5

Fifth Location (Chile): Chrissy Teigen, Unknown #6, Unknown #7 & Unknown 8 (Rookie) just 4 models

Sixth Location: Uknown #9, Unkown #10& Uknown #11 (Athletes)

Eleventh Location : Kate Upton

^ It sure looks like it there, body frame especially. Heck, with the 50th anniversary I wouldn't doubt it. Makes it that much more probable. And the fact that there are no tease shots tells me they might be shooting a few veterans for all we know. I just don't see this being a ONE GIRL cover. Not with the symbolic 50 year mark. They have to mix it up and a multiple girl cover is one of the few ways to do it.

ADDED NOTE: I think the front cover will be some kind of fold out...just my personal guess though :)