Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Seriously? We're not even to take guesses anymore? WTF is wrong with SI people? If they are that mad then stop posting pictures that are obviously from a certain woman so we can't ID her? Or make your models/employees shut up about locations so we don't spot them? It's not our fault they don't do their jobs okay

I find it amusing that SI gives a damn that some people on on a model fansite may be scanning the issue early. I guess they must visit here. If that is indeed the case, allow me to send a large eff you to any SI big shots reading this on the behalf of Kim Cloutier, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Lucia Dvorska, and Michelle Vawer.

Yeah Chrissy got mad because it was only Kate's second year and she got it. So know that she got it again on her 3rd probably has all the other models who started before her mad.

I.e: Notice how Anne hasn't congratulated Kate at all, while Alyssa (who started at the same time as Kate) was the first to jump in and congratulate her. I don't think models hate each other, but i understand why some of them would be jealous/mad with Kate's success in SI when they've been working with SI for years and they're still waiting for their chance

Yeah Chrissy got mad because it was only Kate's second year and she got it. So know that she got it again on her 3rd probably has all the other models who started before her mad.

I.e: Notice how Anne hasn't congratulated Kate at all, while Alyssa (who started at the same time as Kate) was the first to jump in and congratulate her. I don't think models hate each other, but i understand why some of them would be jealous/mad with Kate's success in SI when they've been working with SI for years and they're still waiting for their chance

She's probably like "I didn't get it, that sucks but whatever". The woman is making a million dollars every year and still has a better career resume than all the current SI models together so i seriously doubt she's sitting in a corner crying over it.

She's just not as hypocrite as most of the other models pretending to be happy for Kate when they probably aren't :idk:

^I don't think that its cause shes not capable (shes gorgeous) its all about whats gonna sell magazines. I think its because Anne V is a pretty popular model, and while she might have a more successful modeling career than kate (in terms of modeling jobs etc.) more people know who Kate Upton is, and buzz around her and the things she does is greater :)

i think SI should have "term limits" for models. let's say...4 years. (hell, that's all laetitia casta got!) some models are already well beyond that: anne v, julie, irina, jessica g, cintia. this is chrissy and genevieve's 4th year. i'd be fine with none of them returning. some have had a good run, some have gone on long past their prime, some have never really lived up to their promise. it's rare that a model deserves more than four years, and those cases used to be models like marisa miller, heidi klum, tyra, etc

if nothing else, it would encourage SI to cycle through more models. pick one of those long-term veterans. is their 5th year better than being able to include catrinel menghia for a few years? or lisalla montenegro? or (insert your favorite model here)? :idk: