Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm not a physician or a nutritionist. And even if I was, I shouldn't opine about the health of somebody just by looking at a picture. But in the last polaroids...she looks like a skeleton. :o It's scary. Even her gorgeous face looks emaciated and tired. What a pity. I hope it's temporary.

I'm not a physician or a nutritionist. And even if I was, I shouldn't opine about the health of somebody just by looking at a picture. But in the last polaroids...she looks like a skeleton. :o It's scary. Even her gorgeous face looks emaciated and tired. What a pity. I hope it's temporary.

+1. In start contrast to how she looked in Rosa Cha. Would be such bummer if she showed up at VSFS looking like she does in thos polas

^ WUT??? O.o

May I ask which one you are on?

That drug lifestyle. Shame on you Taylor.  :beating:  Weed smoking, meth taking, cocaine using, ambien sleeping pill popper.

--

Thank you Jennka &  BlueJasmine for the newest pictures, much appreciation. :PinkCouture2: :wub2: