Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

She looks stunning, but so so boring. I wish she'd try harder with the MET, she has 364 days to look stunning and this one day to go over the top yet she (and 90% of models) always goes for stunningly boring :pinch: 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

She looks stunning, but so so boring. I wish she'd try harder with the MET, she has 364 days to look stunning and this one day to go over the top yet she (and 90% of models) always goes for stunningly boring :pinch: 

She was invited by RL and had to wear what RL told her to wear. RL has NEVER been known for campy clothing. What she wore made sense.

Meta Gala is a Fundraiser first and foremost.

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

She was invited by RL and had to wear what RL told her to wear. RL has NEVER been known for campy clothing. What she wore made sense.

Meta Gala is a Fundraiser first and foremost.

I understand she had to wear RL but she and her team could have tried with the styling and/or accesories. Again, there's 364 days where she can be beautiful, stunning, perfect etc, this is the one day to think out of the box. This is a problem with most of models tho, not just Taylor, and it's honestly kiling the MET hype to me a bit.