Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 06/03/2017 at 7:46 PM, Prettyphile said:

O.o  are you saying you had inappropriate thoughts when she was under 18? Cause if so she's been 18 for awhile, so you're in the clear :rofl:

Aahh, nice! So I was out 3 years ago I guess! :p

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Only old pics on Sara's story.:baronlamesign:

I honestly don't think she would of said a single thing had people not began to question her about Taylor's birthday. When I posted the models instagrams I checked on Sara and saw that she had posted about 30 minutes prior to me even saying anything about it on Bellazon.. meaning Sara could have posted a birthday greeting -IF - she had wanted to.. :sad:

It wasn't till 4 hours later and people asking her about it that she chose to say anything.... :sad:

Not trying to say this to start shit, but from what I've seen, Sara is starting to give off Miranda Kerr vibes in terms of how she relates to many of the other models, and Miranda Kerr's attitude is one of the reasons she lost favor with VS.  

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I honestly don't think she would of said a single thing had people not began to question her about Taylor's birthday. When I post the models instagrams I checked on Sara and saw that she had posted about 30 minutes prior to me even saying anything about it on Bellazon.. meaning Sara could have posted a birthday greeting -IF - she had wanted to.. :sad:

It wasn't till 4 hours later and people asking her about it that she chose to say anything.... :sad: 

Nah, I think she would have said anything anyways, just because she probably was expecting already some questions bc of how high regarded Saylor was among Sara fans. And Taylor's too. 

The weird thing is Romee also only wished her a happy birthday by the InstaStory. No post at all