Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Wow Taylor is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. It's insane how pretty she is. In fact she makes everyone else that's in the picture with her look tired and old. Literally flawless (externally - I would imagine she's kinda bitchy.) Her VS afterparty snapchats were quite strange for me. She looked high on something. Sara was also looking trippy.

Anyway, she's definitely the prettiest girl at VS. There's almost no denying it when you compare her to another girl.

Wow Taylor is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. It's insane how pretty she is. In fact she makes everyone else that's in the picture with her look tired and old. Literally flawless (externally - I would imagine she's kinda bitchy.) Her VS afterparty snapchats were quite strange for me. She looked high on something. Sara was also looking trippy.

Anyway, she's definitely the prettiest girl at VS. There's almost no denying it when you compare her to another girl.

Well, to be fair Josephine Is 3 years older then Tay and both Stella and Sara are 5 years older than her... It would be odd If they looked younger :p. But yeah, I agree. Taylor Is incredibility pretty and I can't wait to see how she'll age but In the end of the day beauty do Is subject. Personally, Adriana, Barbara and Sara are still my all time favorite faces when It comes to brunettes but Taylor definitely Is one of the prettiest girls in the business right now and I can see her getting mainstream pretty fast.

MY LIFE! this girl must be sent from heaven!her face is so RARE!! i cannot see any model has her amazing features. *for the attractive appearance there's who better than her at this * whatever her combination is weird for our era yes she has some Irina vibes but Irina is so common for me Taylor not.

SO i scanned her VS shoots and from what i saw she's not sexy at all :/ she lacks the sex appeal even when she's a VS angel? lol. i thought that VS is searching for the SEX APPEAL in the first place.