Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

8 minutes ago, ICEStarlet said:

AFC West fans are the best, very spirited fans who fight bitterly with each other but they can be super nasty too. That's some great irony there that you're first game at Mile High Stadium was a Raiders vs. Broncos game back when the Raiders were actually good. LOL!

I politely disagree. Raiders fans perhaps but definitely not Broncos fans. They barely had any spirit when I was there. Pats fans are fucking cray-cray but at least they are spirited and passionate. I have seen a guy throw his little son at Tedy Bruschi at a public event b/c he was so excited. Very disturbing! Doesn't matter b/c by default they are awesome. BTW,  I wore my favorite Pats puffer vest to that Dev vs. Oak game :rofl:

6 hours ago, freya said:

Lol I really don't think she knows much about football but she's a "fan" because of her annoying bf

He seems like a pretty cool guy. I watched his interview on YT, seems like a normal, down to Earth guy.

Martha and Taylor had the SB rivalry banter on Snapchat last night, and it was OK but my God...Martha is so bad at acting...she has zero skills in front of camera, even for something silly and irrelevant like this.