Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

I love this time of the year. The grey climate, the cold, even the fact that it's longer nights, shorter days. But i absolutely hate how everything I touch shocks me, like electrically. Ugh. It scares the hell outta me. It's happened twice already today. And one time last year, while I was applying my mosquito repellent spray, I was in a dark room and the lotion sparked a light along with a scary sound.

Smh. Fml

EDIT

Okay Ill rant....ALL news media and political sites are backed by political groups..they only choose to report on who makes their party look better. It sickens me how so many news articles out there are politically backed, democrat or republican. :wacko:

AnaBB: I could find the same article from somebody else saying the exact opposite of those facts. its all about where you find the information and who is reporting it..

Rant/confession.

Am I a terrible friend being sad one of my closest friends suddenly decided to take on the exact same study and university I picked a year ago?

I love the girl to death, but I want a 'new' start/enviroment after High School, damnit... :beating:

Rant/confession.

Am I a terrible friend being sad one of my closest friends suddenly decided to take on the exact same study and university I picked a year ago?

I love the girl to death, but I want a 'new' start/enviroment after High School, damnit... :beating:

AnaBB: I could find the same article from somebody else saying the exact opposite of those facts. its all about where you find the information and who is reporting it..

The source information/numbers are from the United States Treasury... it's pretty official, don't you think?

Look it up: https://www.treasury...bt/histdebt.htm

The numbers are from the U.S treasury (as is any article in support of Mitt Romney or whoemever republican), but the opinions in the article you posted are completly one sided...

The source information/numbers are from the United States Treasury... it's pretty official, don't you think?

Look it up: https://www.treasury...bt/histdebt.htm

There is nothing wrong with that and I know what you mean, although I haven't been in exactly the same situation. I don't know what your exact scenario is, but if the faculty you chose is your dream one and hers is just a 'last moment' thought... well, I mean, you still don't know if you or her will get in, right? :ninja:

There is nothing wrong with that and I know what you mean, although I haven't been in exactly the same situation. I don't know what your exact scenario is, but if the faculty you chose is your dream one and hers is just a 'last moment' thought... well, I mean, you still don't know if you or her will get in, right? :ninja:

HOW DID YOU GET OUT? :p Just kidding ;)

I did get in actually, but now I'm even considering changing universities.

My second choice means moving out, and I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for that. ;)

Ah weeeell, it'll work out :) :hug:

3p789a.jpg

Why the fuck do we need a Scarface remake? No seriously. Why the fuck do we need a remake? It's a fucking classic. Don't touch it. On top of that, we don't need a new generation (which are obviously fucking maniacs) not getting the point of the film and idolizing a psychopath.

Rage.