Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

RANTS

1. When people get all RAWR over someone posting their picture from tumblr that they haven't edited or anything (save for a barely visible watermark that shouldn't even be there in the first place because that picture isn't theirs :huh:), then post all day, every day without crediting anyone or anything. I know crediting isn't necessary, but practice what you preach.

2. Working at a grocery store during the holiday season while simultaneously trying to not fail your classes. :yuckky:

Seriously does this person have a life? There is a world, and a life outside of BZ you know, and you should try interacting in it. I mean honestly, do you just sit there and lurk at your computer screen all day, looking for updates on everybody and anything. Right when it pops up on net your the first to post it. Two seconds later. Like Geesh, are you always trying to beat everyone out all day? Gahh *annoyed* :banghead:

^I know you know who I'm talking about... :brows: Its like this person, feels posting is a competition. Which is why I say this person has a very small life outside of BZ to take 12 hours out of their day to sit there and wait for updates (from another certain thread like site posting) :whistle: Thats what pisses me off too......this person just sits there, and waits for others to find everything, then posts the shit out of it. I get alot of updates from this other certain thread-like site, but I also don't copy everything they find, and I actually try to find something postable on my own. :angry:

^ Maybe you have already does this, but have you sent this member a polite PM letting him/her know how you feel and perhaps suggesting some sort of solution to the "issue"? :)

As for being online 24/7, with smartphones nowadays people are indeed online all the time. Whether they are actually focused or paying attention to all the content is a different story.

^I know you know who I'm talking about... :brows: Its like this person, feels posting is a competition. Which is why I say this person has a very small life outside of BZ to take 12 hours out of their day to sit there and wait for updates (from another certain thread like site posting) :whistle: Thats what pisses me off too......this person just sits there, and waits for others to find everything, then posts the shit out of it. I get alot of updates from this other certain thread-like site, but I also don't copy everything they find, and I actually try to find something postable on my own. :angry: