Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

omfg this headache won't go away. I've taken all the Aleve I can possibly take today and it's barely making a dent :(

Sick of this bug f*cking with me. :persuazn: Either hurry up and totally incapacitate me till I feel like dying so I can quickly get over it, or go away already. This in-between stage of sickness has been going on too long and it's annoying.

Mind numbing headache for two weeks straight

On and off chills

On and off runny nose

On and off cough

On and off sore throat

On and off upset stomach

Overly tired all day every day (good thing about this is it's forcing me to sleep more then 2-4 hours. I'm up to about 7 a day being sick! yay)

mounting rage coming...

:( ^^^ Still stick hun? :( :hug: Again get better :wub:

Rant: I hate it how the one night i'm off early no-one is around or wants to chill :idk: AND i'm too late and miss the raids for my guild :( speaking of which ^^^ 2 and a bit more weeks and I can start making the bags, but i never see you on so :idk:

Jesus f*in christ someone call the Beaver, my already pristine Norman Rockwell neighborhood is becoming a gated community by next June in order to keep the "trash" out. I happen to like the trash . . . I was also given new rules and regulations about our lawn and how many inches it can be, and what color of paint I can have. And I quote...

"We will not approve of coloring schemes that make our neighborhood look like Little Havana (cleaning up their words.. asshats). Nothing flashy, or bright."

WTF?

Off-White, WHITE, buttery yellow, baby blue . . . this also applies to trim color on the houses. So exciting! :(

Also "exterior addons must also be approved" (lighting fixtures and such)

+ still have the mother of all headaches :( :(

Jesus f*in christ someone call the Beaver, my already pristine Norman Rockwell neighborhood is becoming a gated community by next June in order to keep the "trash" out. I happen to like the trash . . . I was also given new rules and regulations about our lawn and how many inches it can be, and what color of paint I can have. And I quote...

"We will not approve of coloring schemes that make our neighborhood look like Little Havana (cleaning up their words.. asshats). Nothing flashy, or bright."

WTF?

Off-White, WHITE, buttery yellow, baby blue . . . this also applies to trim color on the houses. So exciting! :(

Also "exterior addons must also be approved" (lighting fixtures and such)

+ still have the mother of all headaches :( :(

10xxzph.jpg

Dogs are the best. Hands down. Fuck your cat. Fuck your snake. Fuck your gerbil. Fuck your turtle. Fuck your rabbit.

There is nothing on this planet that will love you more than a dog. Even your mother hates you sometimes. Your dog would never.

^ Clearly have never had a hyper aggressive Chihuahua who hates everyone and everything that moves (including yourself).

YAY mothers' on marriage #4 since my father's death <--- clearly an expert

Dogs are the best. Hands down. Fuck your cat. Fuck your snake. Fuck your gerbil. Fuck your turtle. Fuck your rabbit.

There is nothing on this planet that will love you more than a dog. Even your mother hates you sometimes. Your dog would never.

^ Clearly have never had a hyper aggressive Chihuahua who hates everyone and everything that moves (including yourself).

YAY mothers' on marriage #4 since my father's death <--- clearly an expert