Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

^ I hope ya'll don't mind if I post the video from last year? I actually never saw it, and I just looked it up and I was smiling the whole time; her personality is the best in the world! She's just so funny and cute :hehe:

Oh, and there's a part 2 lol

It's old, but this was the best what I ever seen

... :sex: ...

Her husband is a lucky man, I think he never gets bored with her

And yes,she has the best personality,in VS she also is THE BEST

Doutzen made Askmen's Top 99 Women of 2013. While I'm glad she made the list she should have been MUCH HIGHER

WHY IS DOUTZEN KROES # 55?

Doutzen Kroes is yet another model gorgeous enough to have earned a placed on Forbes' Top-Earning Models of 2012 list. This year, the magazine ranked her fifth after she earned an estimated $6.9 million in 2012 alone. And not only is Doutzen currently one of the more sought after Victoria's Secret Angels, but she's also one of the faces of L'Oreal. Though Lara Stone certainly gives her a run for her money, Doutzen is widely regarded as one of the most famous Dutch supermodels of all time.

^ I hope ya'll don't mind if I post the video from last year? I actually never saw it, and I just looked it up and I was smiling the whole time; her personality is the best in the world! She's just so funny and cute :hehe:

Part 3

She also did Easter

Why you posted it here again??? Omg :sex: :sex: :sex:

Part 3

She also did Easter

Why you posted it here again??? Omg :sex: :sex: :sex:

This is one post I don't mind repeated OVER AND OVER again :D