Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen, if you want to be a mum, do it fulltime please...

Being a mother is about putting your child first, not your career.

exactly, if she was my baby momma and she left the kitchen, consequences would never be the same. :beating:

Doutzen, if you want to be a mum, do it fulltime please...

Being a mother is about putting your child first, not your career.

exactly, if she was my baby momma and she left the kitchen, consequences would never be the same. :beating:

lets hope she don't done goof it up!

^That is so freaking sexist!

I'm sure she can do both just fine. Gosh. Why can't her DJ boyfriend/ fiance/ whatever lift a finger to raise a child? Maybe he should put their kid first?

This is the 21st century, for crying out loud! :angry:

yes this is the 21st century. but motherhood is still motherhood. i'm not saying she should stop working all together. but she seems a bit too eager to hop on the plane to a next assignment already and the kid isn't even here yet.

if you want a kid, you should at least be there 5 to 6 days a week, especially in the beginning. it's not like she needs the money. she just needs confirmation of her own attractiveness... and that, i find not so pretty.

^Parenthood has changed. We as humans have evolved and it is no longer the woman's job to cater to her children's or her husband's every little need.

It's a joint venture; she should be able to work and raise her kid. She is not going to be a bad person regardless of her actions after her child's born.

And siniko, luckily she's not your "babymomma". There's a reason for that.

^Parenthood has changed. We as humans have evolved and it is no longer the woman's job to cater to her children's or her husband's every little need.

It's a joint venture; she should be able to work and raise her kid. She is not going to be a bad person regardless of her actions after her child's born.

And siniko, luckily she's not your "babymomma". There's a reason for that.

You're missing the point, I'm not saying she should be the only one raising her child. I have seen firsthand how annoying and egocentric children can become when their mum puts her career first. Or dad's for that matter. Work is not who you are, it's what you do. Family/Quality time is investing in oneself too.

There, now I'll stop scattering my opinion on raising kids.

Doutzen!!! :clap::fun:

There's a vid on youtube

www.at5.nl

That video shows them having a great time on the after wedding/party boat!! Congrats, Doutzen! Can't wait til we see more pics! Thanx for the vid, Hollander :flower: Seems she only has about 2 months until she delivers her baby......can't wait!

Doutzen Kroes Got Married!

Doutzen Kroes, who is about seven months pregnant with her first child, married her baby's father, D.J. Sunnery James, yesterday in her hometown of Eastermar in the Netherlands. The ceremony took place in front of only 30 friends and family members, whom Kroes and James asked to make charitable donations to either the dance4life charity or World Wildlife Foundation instead of buying them dinnerware. Apparently James proposed to Kroes, who wore a dress by Spanish label Pronovias, in January. "Page Six" reports that the couple is also expecting a boy in the New Year, and will honeymoon on an island just north of Madagascar. It's so wonderful when two very good-looking people find happiness together, reproduce, help charities, honeymoon in exotic locales, and tweet about how good their sheets smell. Not everyone should suffer through the bitter beginning of winter, too lazy to do laundry. Congrats to the happy couple!

nymag.com