Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

This is a Mega-UHQ scan of the "Supermodel Obsessions" product overview that isn't supposed to be seen by the public (it's a booklet only for VS employees). But since I'm sneaky and stealthy, I took one and scanned the inside page.

Click on the thumbnail to view the Mega-UHQ scan!

29842784.057420.jpg

^^Notice how the word "Obsessions" is spelled as "Obessions". :p

Also, I removed all of the text on the right side of the page because it contains strictly confidential information. Unless you are a VS employee, there's no need for you to see what it says. Ever. I'm sure PinkCouture can back me up on that. Now if only I could get my hands on that "Supermodel Obsessions" DVD...........

:laugh:

Vamp how did you even get your hands on a book if it's so private. Actually, on second thought, I don't want to know. :p Thanks for the scan

It really isn't really private at all. It is a brand education material, so an associate could have easily left it around and someone could easily grab it. Or maybe he asked one of the associates for it.

:heart:

The booklet isn't "private" per se, but they are only for VS employees to view. BTW, you can't just walk up to an associate in the VS store and say "Hey, do you have that Supermodel Obsessions booklet?" because they'll just flat out tell you that you can't have one. But in my case, they just LOVE me there, so I took one from the stock room. :fun:

Here, take a look at some of the VS stores I visited and see how Doutzen's image is just plastered in everyone's face.

29851418.962291.jpg

29851419.e17225.jpg

Now THAT is a good reason to walk by the store!

:laugh:

new POP magazine ed

Bright lights, big city

Ph by: Alasdair Mclellan

Styling: Olivier Rizzo

Model: Doutzen kroes

------------

Scanned by J'ador-DioR

I like it a lot !! ( the 3th photo she reminds me of milla jovovich from resident evil)

....the last 1 is my fav. :p .... its a great ed

47405_Scan10735_122_447lo.jpg 47407_Scan10736_122_382lo.jpg 47280_Scan10740_122_486lo.jpg 47282_Scan10742_122_395lo.jpg 47281_Scan10741_122_76lo.jpg 47403_Scan10744_122_634lo.jpg