Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

I recorded a local Los Angeles TV news broadcast of the "Supermodel Obsessions" launch last week and I finally uploaded the High Def video at this link:

The segment was pretty short (74 seconds) but it told you what you needed to know. Adriana and Doutzen are featured in the segment for a couple of seconds making a few quotes like "Palest Pink is the new White!" (Adriana) and "I don't know what it is that guys see that's sexy!" (Doutzen).

:laugh:

^^Well, if you've never seen Doutzen's early runway stuff from 2003-2004, you'll be quite surprised at how completely different she looked then compared to now. I hate to say it, but she looked quite homely back then.

Anyway, I just love making UHQ scans of Doutzen's giant face. :fun:

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

29903759.fbbf16.jpg

Its so great to finally come across fans who appreciate what VS will do for Doutzen. I recently just discovered the model a few months ago-- I had seen a lot of her runway work, but never really had been able to put a name to the face. Since I finally started looking at her, knowing who she was, I fell in love with her. She's definitely one of my favorite models!!!

I've come across other forums where everyone is ranting about how Doutzen is selling out by signing a contract with VS, and especially taking an Angel spot. <_< Way too many accussations saying 'Now she'll be putting bras on her head, and making goofy faces.' I think Doutzen's a class of her own, and it would be a big surprise if she did something like that.. but even if she does, so what? Its not wrong for Adriana (because we all know that's who the slams are directed at) has fun doing what she does??

Anyways, enough of the rant. :blush:

I'm just glad I found other fans who think VS will be wonderful for Doutzen's career!

^^I hate every single one of these supposed "fans" that do NOTHING but bitch, bitch, bitch about this whole VS deal. If these people don't like Doutzen anymore because she's getting the fame and fortune that she deserves, then screw 'em! We don't need these haters anyway.

you said it! I am happy for her! and I actually love her and her work more now :ninja: after seeing those Supermodel Obsessions pictures I was officially hooked :wub: I still root for dying the hair a darker shade of blonde though.

and who says she still can't do high fashion? although thats the case for most vs models (cuz they no longer need to do high fashion), it didn't stop gisele :whistle:

doutzen will always do high fashion ...she's completely different than those other angels ...they even never did fashion week milan, new york and paris and walked all the major shows and did all those major campaigns like doutzen.

and doutzen doesnt need to do the fashion weeks (thats been told many many times) ...if she wanted so could do it...she's 1 of the fastest rising supermodels.

yeah i like her natural hair collor the most....but i hope she goes black for a few months :) i saw it in a dior show.