Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

yep as long as she's happy its hard for me to except the fact she might have a new love. :cry:

hopefully i get to meet her one day and show her wat kinda guy i am... hey is there any pics of this guy?

um your only 15 :ninja:

Yep exacly what i was gonna say.

Kiddo get real it's 1 thing admiring/liking celeb/model and another actually being deeply obsessed and "in love" with them. That's just illusion it's all in your head.

Like seriously you think that you'll actually meet Doutzen Kroes ( now what are EVEN the chances of that happening ) and that she'll fall for you??? Please.

I'm not saying that to make fun of you , but to make you realize how RADICULOUS it sounds.

yep as long as she's happy its hard for me to except the fact she might have a new love. :cry:

hopefully i get to meet her one day and show her wat kinda guy i am... hey is there any pics of this guy?

cypres thank you so much!!!! Im depressed now knowing doutzen didnt do versace...she wouldve looked adrable in the floaty fricks and mod dresses.......bu thanks ill have to check valentino..and d&g .....is she doing cavalli? And agreed Natasha poly.....i was going through runway after runway and style dot.com .....her and inguna butane who im very obsessed with now....seem to be good friends...and there adorable together....and now im staring to love poly...she does walk amazing, and is a rail...but I dunnop thats all well and good but the face.....is AAAAHHHmazing...on inguna, doutzen, poly...and isabelli fontana.....and god some girls....are seriusly...dogs....lol, theres faces are not symetrical and not outstanding features...some jsut look odd.......and doutzenambrosio.......I remeber feeling more mature than people when i was 15.....and hey if its your dream is to meet doutzy....more power to you....I dont think anyone should crush another persons dreams....unless...there harmful .....but no matter how ridiculoous they are.....becasue if they are....the persons gonna figure it on there own.....

Yep exacly what i was gonna say.

Kiddo get real it's 1 thing admiring/liking celeb/model and another actually being deeply obsessed and "in love" with them. That's just illusion it's all in your head.

Like seriously you think that you'll actually meet Doutzen Kroes ( now what are EVEN the chances of that happening ) and that she'll fall for you??? Please.

I'm not saying that to make fun of you , but to make you realize how RADICULOUS it sounds.

well said :p

this is what i got..

post-1950-0-1446080455-89989_thumb.jpg

cutie. id need to see them together tho <_<

Yay! Congratz to such a lovely couple if it's true :clap: :flower: :dance: :guitar: :ddr: :fun:

Holy crap ... would you look at what the stud is packing :blink: gross pic LOL.. yeah, it's it's true Go DK. She could have anyone she wants, I mean she's cute and she has a smashing bod.

Ok people stop bagging on me damn. and what do u mean i'll never meet her, HAHA of course im going to meet her, im going to new york and its so easy to meet her just go to one of her shows, DUH!.

It's not easy to get tickets and it's even harder to go backstage :)