Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

14 hours ago, hollander said:

her body is in top shape but without breasts it does not look feminine 

she is so flat right now her body looks like a skinny guys body

lbJmWtHk.jpg

A woman doesn't need big breasts to look feminine. As far as I know, Doutzen never had very big breasts and she always looked very feminine to me, even when she was a little fuller or now. To say a girl doesn't look feminine because she is "flat" is quite mean and not true at all :/

8 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Lol we can barely see the guy... Maybe he just looked when they took the picture? And even if he was... What's the problem? :p 

The problem? I don't look like Doutzen and the guy looks hot AF. I don't know what she sees in Sunnery tbh:ph34r: when guys like charlie hunnam get giddy kissing you....sigh. Just my opinon. Don't jump on me guys. 

Lol but seriosly I would love to know how guys react to her when she walks out on the street and not knowing who she is. The attention must be mind blowing. 

1 minute ago, wickedgame said:

Lol but seriosly I would love to know how guys react to her when she walks out on the street and not knowing who she is. The attention must be mind blowing. 

They probably know it's someone famous because of the paps taking photo of her.

9 hours ago, wickedgame said:

The problem? I don't look like Doutzen and the guy looks hot AF. I don't know what she sees in Sunnery tbh:ph34r: when guys like charlie hunnam get giddy kissing you....sigh. Just my opinon. Don't jump on me guys. 

I don't know how you can say the guy looks hot af when you can't even see his face? :blink: And I guess most people do know her or recognize her now...