Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Wonder Woman budget is $150 million dollars

Fighter/ stunt actor Madeleine Vall plays a small role as Amazon warrior "Egeria" in Wonder Woman

She didn't say she's a stunt actor in this movie / Hopefully her small role as Egeria got nothing to do with Doutzens role in this movie 

http://dccomicsmovie.com/madeleine-vall-confirms-shes-playing-amazon-warrior-egeria-in-wonder-woman/

She's back!

NICE, FRANCE - MAY 16: Model Doutzen Kroes arrives at Nice airport during the annual 69th Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2016 in Nice, France

q8cyZIVx.jpg

Time to celebrate her 10th Anniversary with Loreal + launch her Vogue Paris June/July cover :Angel: (I wish)

I hope/think that shoot on Barbados is too late to be a H&M campaign .. but it can still be a shoot for the H&M magazine :/

Vogue Paris June/July cover would be the bomb!

I don't expect her to stay the whole week in Cannes but I hope/DEMAND she will be at the Cannes film festival on Saturday and support/meet up again with this 77 year old Dutch legend :p

1238822_Paul-Verhoeven.jpg

The guy is almost turning 78 years old .. not many years left to work together

clock is ticking

rolex_explorer_ii_animated2.gif

Yesterday

The last few days I´m thinking every day about that mysterious shoot on Barbados

(H&M campaign - H&M magazine - Vogue Paris June/July cover - or maybe just some Vogue editorial - or maybe it got cancelled)

I only want 1 thing .. Vogue Paris June/July cover or else I'm gonna be very disappointed :cry2:

It just bothers me that the supposed Barbados shoot was in November. Isn't that like too long ago? I know it is the fashion industry and they love shooting early, but still? It could have been just a vacation, though I don't consider that too likely since we saw no glimpse of Sunnery or her children. Though I'm also praying for the Vogue Paris cover of course

6 hours ago, Lara_ said:

It just bothers me that the supposed Barbados shoot was in November. Isn't that like too long ago? I know it is the fashion industry and they love shooting early, but still? It could have been just a vacation, though I don't consider that too likely since we saw no glimpse of Sunnery or her children. Though I'm also praying for the Vogue Paris cover of course

That shoot on Barbados is 100% work because she´s been there a few days and during 1 of the days on Barbados she posted a photo (old photo from 2013 from some Elle shoot) about her and people touching her face (getting ready in hair/make/up)

Hopefully the reason they shoot so early is because of her movie schedule:

- December/January she´s been on Wintersport with the family + been to India for charity about child marriage + to Africa for charity to save the elephants

- Late Jan/early Febr. she's been in London for the movie

- Early March she's been in Africa for the second time for charity to save the elephants/to shoot for USA Glamour magazine

- Late March/April she's been in Italia for the movie

The last few years Vogue Paris June/July revealed their cover:

May 18, 2015

May 25, 2014

May 14, 2013

May 15, 2012

My heart gonna be damaged if she's not on the cover & I hate to wait ...

H&M Summer 2016 Lookbook is also possible

Natasha Poly did it in 2015 on the beach 

Published late May 2015 .... It would be CRAP if that turns out to be the Barbados shoot

58 minutes ago, hollander said:

That shoot on Barbados is 100% work because she´s been there a few days and during 1 of the days on Barbados she posted a photo (old photo from 2013 from some Elle shoot) about her and people touching her face (getting ready in hair/make/up)

Hopefully the reason they shoot so early is because of her movie schedule:

- December/January she´s been on Wintersport with the family + been to India for charity about child marriage + to Africa for charity to save the elephants

- Late Jan/early Febr. she's been in London for the movie

- Early March she's been in Africa for the second time for charity to save the elephants/to shoot for USA Glamour magazine

- Late March/April she's been in Italia for the movie

The last few years Vogue Paris June/July revealed their cover:

May 18, 2015

May 25, 2014

May 14, 2013

May 15, 2012

My heart gonna be damaged if she's not on the cover & I hate to wait ...

Thanks for the reply! Yeah it must have been work then, and I really can't imagine it would get cancelled. With a bit of bad luck we'll have to wait another week for the cover to come out... Let's hope she'll shine on the Cannes red carpet/Amfar gala in the meantime.