Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen is in London shooting something 'exciting' 

This comment was left on the picture '@madeleinevallSee you there!??'

She's a Swedish blogger/fighter/stunt double.

I'm guessing they're shooting a commercial for a sports brand and she'll be Doutzen's body double for the high-action parts where Doutzen's face isn't in the frame.

First I thought VOGUE UK or Love Magazine!! But it is obviously something commercial $$$ (maybe indeed H&M commercial) because her agency only focus its work on commercial projects

I miss the high fashion Doutzen

The only thing she does in high fashion is walking one or two shows in one fashion week season

-----------------------------------------------

Just when I posted my post ... MUGLER shows up!!

THNK GOD!

I like the photography and the lack of photoshop ... maybe it's by Josh Olins?

It reminds me of the good old Calvin Klein campaigns from the 90's

Her first fashion campaign since F/W 2013!

Campaigns S/S 2016

L'Oréal (contract)

Calvin Klein Reveal (contract)

Repeat Cashmere (Contract)

H&M Spring catalog

Mugler

+ HopefullyTiffany & Co and H&M campaign

-----------------------------------------

Repeat Cashmere S/S 2016
YyRYrKcV.jpg
repeatcashmere.com

WWD

Following its most recent fall campaign starring Lexi Boling against a starry cityscape, Mugler went in a more industrial direction for spring. The brand tapped Doutzen Kroes as the face of its spring ads, shot by photographer Christian MacDonald in Tampa, Fla. With slicked-back hair, Kroes dons the brand’s sexy, sculptural military-themed collection against a nautical backdrop in a shoot styled by Clare Richardson.

“Doutzen represents everything we are looking for in the Mugler woman,” Virginie Courtin-Clarins, Mugler’s brand development and communications director, told WWD of the 30-year-old Dutch model. “She is ultrafeminine, but there’s a natural strength and confidence about her that makes her both modern and powerful.”

sFE3t8ik.jpg K9EHFpma.jpg XFLFKydA.jpg QERjtenu.jpg leqw1nOu.jpg Vb1Ty4LU.jpg

Creative Direction –@atelierfranckdurand
Model – @doutzen
Photographer -@mynameischristianmacdonald
Styling – @clarerichardson1
Make-up – @sallybranka
Hair – @tomojidai

Pic 4 & 6 are my favs! :wub:

From: https://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/exclusive-doutzen-kroes-is-the-new-face-of-mugler

''In the 80s and 90s, Thierry Mugler's daring designs set the standard for glamour and defined the DNA that current Artistic Director David Koma is clearly inspired inspired by.

For spring summer 16, the brand has enlisted model Doutzen Kroes to front the monochrome campaign. Lensed by Christian Macdonald and styled by Clare Richardson, the images see Doutzen looking suitable glamorous while on disheveled tanker.

Kroes said of her involvement in the campaign,"I felt so honored! I have all these images in my head of the supermodels that really gave a 'show' in the nineties, and for me to be getting the chance to shoot this amazing campaign with a new team was a dream. I'm very proud of this amazing shoot!"

Sneak a peek at the campaign images!''

paparazzimodelsDoutzen Kroes for Mugler campaign SS16 photographed by Josh Olins 

#doutzenkroes #doutzen #mugler#josholins #vivamodel #vivalondon#womenmilano #dnamodels#paparazzimodels @doutzen@muglerofficial @josholins @vivamodel@vivalondon_ @women_milano@dnamodels

Josh Olins? Seriously ....

They are not well informed ... fail from her agency

------------------------------------------

So curious to know what she's doing in London!