Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

France Elle is shot by Duy Vo

This shoot is something we have seen 100 times

Some pics are lifeless 

Not fan of the light they used in the studio and her expression in most of the pics..and again the natural make-up look :(

But always good to see her on the cover of France Elle

Hope other editions worldwide use the third (denim short/wearing chanel & sandro) or last pic for their cover(s)

14 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I already found, she actually liked these comments bringing the truth about Kim. Hope this doesn't affect her!

Changing the subject... L'Oreal and Valentino have teamed up, the brand will produce Valentino's beauty products just like does with YSL and Armani. Where are the Doutzen agents at these times to get a campaign?

I AM SO PROUD OF DOUTZEN, I MEAN! SHE SAID THE TRUTH ABOUT KARDASHIAN FAMILY AND I DOUBT IT WOULD AFFECT HER CAREER .. DOUTZEN is not a model that started now, she has years and years of road in the fashion industry, she has as much influence as Kim, the difference is that she came to the top working hard, showing her talent, unlike Kim who only gets things by buying. Kim before marrying Kanye Anne Wintour hated her, said that Kim was worse than the invention of finger flap, and now that he married Kanye, she and the family, leave on the cover of Vogue, sit with Anne Wintour as if they were best friends. Doutzen was not the only one who complained about this, other models commented on how wrong this is, Doutzen is not an instamodel that has no talent, not even the Kardashian Jenner family, that their only talent is to make sex video. We should have as fans was to feel pride for Doutzen telling the truth and not criticizing her in everything she does or speaks. She has many contracts is one of the best known models of loved ones in the fashion world, I highly doubt that telling the truth about Kim would disrupt her career.

2 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Eu sou tão orgulhoso de DOUTZEN, eu quero dizer! ELA DISSE A VERDADE SOBRE A FAMÍLIA KARDASHIANA E DUVIDO QUE AFETARIA SUA CARREIRA .. DOUTZEN não é um modelo que começou agora, ela tem anos e anos de estrada na indústria da moda, ela tem tanta influência quanto Kim, a diferença é que Ela chegou ao topo trabalhando duro, mostrando seu talento, ao contrário de Kim, que só ganha as coisas comprando. Kim antes de se casar com Kanye Anne Wintour a odiava, disse que Kim era pior que a invenção da pala de dedo, e agora que ele se casou com Kanye, ela e a família, deixam na capa da Vogue, sentam com Anne Wintour como se fossem melhores amigas . Doutzen não foi o único que reclamou disso, outros modelos comentaram o quão errado isso é, Doutzen não é um exemplo que não tem talento, nem mesmo a família Kardashian Jenner, de que seu único talento é fazer vídeo de sexo. Nós deveríamos ter como fãs sentir orgulho por Doutzen dizer a verdade e não criticá-la em tudo que ela faz ou fala. Ela tem muitos contratos é um dos modelos mais conhecidos de entes queridos no mundo da moda, eu duvido que dizer a verdade sobre Kim iria atrapalhar sua carreira.

??️‍♀️?️‍♀️?️‍♀️?️‍♀️

Angry Kardashian fans leaving mean comments on DK's Instagram 

I kinda wish she didn't like the comments because now it looks like Doutzen got 2 faces (sweet angel personality & being kinda shady)

Last couple of years she's having a good time with Kardashians at parties/events & giving likes on Kim K. Instagram + following Kendall ... but she actually can't stand them

20180606_023344.thumb.png.9c1a410e5672a9d14a0c85ed70df45bc.png20180606_023843.thumb.png.3c8a77815530e4cf8223a0b3346a9a4f.png20180606_025720.thumb.png.27c167cdecb2c91a6480de275ea72ac9.png

Here they are having a girls night in Doutzen's hotel room 

20180606_030842.thumb.png.64f422985b934fb7dafb3ec693b00559.png

Maybe they been mean to Doutzen or talking shit behind her back

Or else Doutzen is being a fake bitch around them

13 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

Doutzen didn't say anything, she just agreed (as I agree) with what other people said and gave like in the comments, that's it! 

"didn't say anything" ?

"she just agreed" ?

That's not how it works.

DAMN, I'm 100% here for Doutzen liking those comments because they are 100% right. I don't think it will affect her career tbh, people are overestimating the Kartrashians there, esp because Doutzen is not some newbie that needs to be kissing ass and be nice to everyone around her. I'm sure her career will just go on

14 hours ago, Hollander said:

I kinda wish she didn't like the comments because now it looks like Doutzen got 2 faces (sweet angel personality & being kinda shady)

Last couple of years she's having a good time with Kardashians at parties/events & giving likes on Kim K. Instagram + following Kendall ... but she actually can't stand them

20180606_023344.thumb.png.9c1a410e5672a9d14a0c85ed70df45bc.png20180606_023843.thumb.png.3c8a77815530e4cf8223a0b3346a9a4f.png20180606_025720.thumb.png.27c167cdecb2c91a6480de275ea72ac9.png

No one has an obligation to be rude or love to coworkers, that does not make Doutzen a fake bitch, that makes her a civilized woman.

15 hours ago, Hollander said:

Yeah, so what, people? Just because you work with someone does not mean that you have to be best friends. Sometimes we just get that co-worker, so what did she sit next to the Kardashians? They offend Doutzen because they have no arguments to contradict what many say, not least because Doutzen did not lie, even Adwoa Aboah, she did not tell a lie. Neither Doutzen nor Adowa, I think what happens here, is that many only know how to criticize Doutzen, but she is an adult woman and full of success, does not need the Kardashians and the Jenners. I applaud Doutzen as he is not sold like many of those models who are flattering the instamodels who do not even have talent, only have followers and money to buy the prizes and to parade in VS.  And I think you should handle the words and not call Doutzen a fake bitch, she's an educated woman who had to sit or do some work with the rabble, aka Kardashian Jenner. I think you only know how to criticize Doutzen and I think that even if she won an Oscar, you would still find reason to speak ill of her.

37 minutes ago, Schemer said:

It's not exactly a civilized thing to throw shade at other people on social media.

A lot of people did it, now Doutzen can not? She told the truth, she liked it and she did not know the storm in a glass of water, when they spat in Kendall's glass, nobody criticized, Doutzen now enjoys some things, and "my God, Doutzen is a fake and blablabla" for God's sake, she has every right to talk or enjoy what she thinks, as much as anyone, I do not see what the problem is. Nobody is obliged to swallow this family and this includes Doutzen, simple as that. She does not care to say what she thinks. Accept or Surta, baby

7 hours ago, Kiara 113 said:

That's true Clauds, but Doutzen's career is on the same level for years. She don't get new contracts, new editorials etc. I doubt it this comment liking thing would help on her

No new contract? She booked Piaget this year, Dutch label Fifth House!

Since 2007 she has been with L'Oreal!

A third Italian Vogue cover........

She is shooting the new Hunkemöller campaign & looking HOT HOT HOT!!!

Hopefully + tv commercial 

I need to see a sexy Hunkemöller commercial with Doutzen 

The last 2 years we have seen her doing Hunkemöller commercials for their Xmas, Sport & Summer collections (looking natural all the time ... kinda boring for this sexy brand called Hunkemöller)

Great make-up & great hair!

20180607_115946.thumb.png.c09b9ba8ff67cbbfbb3a28ad8d7da58b.png20180607_153949.thumb.png.9a9253504d4e673fd490f9e5e2ae9625.png

Coming out in November 

That means another 2 years with Hunkemöller ;)

Preview