Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She looks good :)

Hopefully this new international brand going to be a big success & I hope that they launch big with publications in big Vogue editions

Nikkie bought some fashion shoots in the past

Perhaps she can buy/sponsor a Vogue cover/ed with Doutzen wearing Fifth House

Nikkie bought 5 page editorial with Kate Moss in Vogue China December 2017 wearing Nikkie collection 

Probably hair/make-up by Mo Karadag & styled by Jetteke van Lexmond

20180531_025340.thumb.png.3f96cc447993515032344902cf1411cf.png

How original ... Zzzz

I am very glad she can't pick her own team when she works outside of Holland! That would be utterly boring

I'm gonna shoot myself if this is shot by Paul Bellaart or Duy Vo

Duy Vo's photography is bad ..random basic candids added with photoshop

It looks hideous!

Paul can create nice fashion shoots

I like his campaigns for Scapa fashion ..especially Fall/Winter 2005 with Doutzen

Every photo from that campaign is shot from the perfect angle (his best work by far)

But I hate all of his work for Repeat Cashmere 

This team of hair+make-up/styling/photography is just overused & milked out ..bores me to death

Hopefully they prove me wrong .. but my heart cant hear their names anymore...sick and tired of them

tumblr_mlnylnFBx41rp0vkjo1_400.gif

Although I don't think Isabel Marant's campaigns are very incredible, it would be good to see Doutzen in one and back in the runway for the brand.

And speaking of campaigns, Fei Fei posed for Max Mara in the Pre-Fall collection campaign, we still have chances!

4 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I commented on a photo of Vogue Portugal's editor on Instagram and asked her to put Doutzen on the cover with an editorial with lots of Haute Couture clothes, she replied that she would forward the request to her team!

Great!

U should DM her USA manager/agent David Bonnouvrier with your idea + perhaps vivamodel, womenmilano .. or Dutch manager Sarah K.

Ask for the September cover... LOL

Just now, Hollander said:

Great!

U should DM her USA manager/agent David Bonnouvrier with your idea + perhaps vivamodel, womenmilano .. or Dutch manager Sarah K.

Ask for the September cover... LOL

I'll try... Speaking of DM, that person who asked you to send one about the shoot, did the person respond to you?

11 minutes ago, Mille Backer said:

I'll try... Speaking of DM, that person who asked you to send one about the shoot, did the person respond to you?

No :( kinda strange

Few days ago I liked some pics of Trish .. to remind her ;) but she's probably not texting me back

Glad that Sofia Lucas from Vogue Portugal shows interest in Doutzen

Although Vogue Portugal never been really important .. right now it is one of the best Vogue editions by far

That team is so good & creative 

The result would be fantastic for sure 

Her agency would be stupid if they reject a call from Vogue Portugal

2 minutes ago, Hollander said:

No :( kinda strange

Few days ago I liked some pics of Trish .. to remind her ;) but she's probably not texting me back

Glad that Sofia Lucas from Vogue Portugal shows interest in Doutzen

Although Vogue Portugal never been really important .. right now it is one of the best Vogue editions by far

That team is so good & creative 

The result would be fantastic for sure 

Her agency would be stupid if they reject a call from Vogue Portugal

Maybe she doesn't know, but a lot of people don't know that when you don't follow the person DM doesn't go to the main inbox and for her to read the message she has to accept your request. It would be good for you to comment on some photo and to tag her user saying that you sent!

So I'll try to contact David (DNA), Sarah (Paparazzi) and Piero Piazzi (Women), I'll try to ask Doutzen again on the cover of Vogue Brazil for Silvia!

Piero Piazzi left Woman Milan in 2016 or 2017

He's now with Elite worldwide

I have no idea who's her manager at Women Milano 

BTW Mo Karadag, Jetteke van Lexmond, Duy Vo did a shoot for the new Vogue Arabia issue

I think it's their first time working for a different Vogue edition instead of Vogue Netherlands 

Ilham Mestour worked for Vogue Arabia several times 

Good for them! Maybe someday with Doutzen