Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

53 minutes ago, MissPadilla said:

She's in Grazia UK July issue. Does anyone knows which shoot or campaign is the pic they used from?

a2Lj87SW_t.png

This photo was used at Marie Claire Style Japan (but in black and white) and was taken at The Daily Front Row event when she presented an award for Mario Testino.

3 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

This photo was used at Marie Claire Style Japan (but in black and white) and was taken at The Daily Front Row event when she presented an award for Mario Testino.

Thank you!

WTF is Sunnery wearing!?

He is turning 40 within a couple of months .. time to burn these clothes 

And the blonde/ yellow hair looks bad .. not bad ass but really bad

---------------------

Mille B.

That dark girl is his sister or niece

Pretty sure that's her sister in law

7 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

So skinny... 

She went to Paris again and tomorrow is the Louis Vuitton show. I hope Olivier called her too...

She went to Paris with Sunnery for the presentation of his label Force Republik

14 hours ago, Schemer said:

"fashion"

Yeah I don't understand this. She usually looks cute in her regular day wear clothes but I don't like this outfi at all. The cowboy space boots are awful!! and the dress looks like a garbage bag just made of better material than a regular garbage bag...she's wearing a high- end, haute couture garbage bag....

18 minutes ago, bump said:

Yeah I don't understand this. She usually looks cute in her regular day wear clothes but I don't like this outfi at all. The cowboy space boots are awful!! and the dress looks like a garbage bag just made of better material than a regular garbage bag...she's wearing a high- end, haute couture garbage bag....

The hypebest, streetware fashion is infiltrating high fashion and Virgil Abloh is going to destroy little that's left of LV.

1 minute ago, Schemer said:

The hypebest, streetware fashion is infiltrating high fashion and Virgil Abloh is going to destroy little that's left of LV.

Ok so this is streetwear fashion then....like mixing streetwear/comfy errand running clothes with high end styles? Is that right?

EW for real that's LV she's wearing? I would've never guessed that its so ugly. 

But I still like Doutzen despite some of her questionable "fashion" choices.

I like the outfit and I hate any kind of white shoe. The skirt is the best piece and maybe it would have been more "glamorous" if it was a sandal. But despite agreeing that Doutzen doesn't have a strong fashion sense, I think that in those shows who choose her clothes are the brand's own designers!

3 hours ago, bump said:

Ok so this is streetwear fashion then....like mixing streetwear/comfy errand running clothes with high end styles? Is that right?

Yes, in theory. But in reality it's this strange aesthetic that's EXTREMELY overpriced. Google things like "Supreme" or Virgil's band "Off White". Kanye West's Yeezywear also fits the bill. It's massively popular but it's also universally accepted to be something fuckboys wear.

3 hours ago, bump said:

EW for real that's LV she's wearing? I would've never guessed that its so ugly.

Yeah. With Virgil in charge, Louis Vuitton are shifting in their design. For the worse in my opinion BUT it's gonna sell like crazy. His "Off White" line is a huge commercial success. So LV are trying to bank on that.