Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

There is a rumor that there is a deleted scene in Justice League where Doutzen is being changed in a Parademon

Right after the main villain attacked her in this last scene

Maybe we get to see that scene on DVD

-------------------------------

DAILYMAIL BEACH PICS

https://www.google.nl/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5240399/amp/Candice-Swanepoel-flaunts-baby-bump-sexy-swimwear.html

Just now, Stromboli1 said:

Are you guys wanting Doutzen to get a breast lift, implants, or both surgeries? :idk:

I'm guessing all of the above. I seriously don't understand how someone claims to be a fan yet want the person they're such a "big fan" of to get surgeries and whatnot? That doesn't make any sense to me. In my eyes she doesn't need any surgery or breast implants, she looks amazing and she never even had big breasts to begin with so I don't get the whole fuss about them. Sure they were a little bigger before her pregnancies, but honestly, so what? It's not that big a deal.

23 hours ago, Grievous said:

Small real breasts look better than large fake ones.  Doutzen is gorgeous just the way she is. 

For me she is perfect as she is. But if she said she thinks it better for her, there is no one who can disagree, even because everyone knows what is best for themselves!