Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen spotted in her hotel in Cannes

lmTRmWbo.jpg YLyTlhPO.jpg KkSSjvVg.jpg aU8Bwr8i.jpg byH3LkAF.jpg fqbmkfGJ.jpg GDN9toVs.jpg m3d93IVr.jpg roZ82yMI.jpg galh65U8.jpg R8h0AXEo.jpg

Fabulous! I love that she wore white jeans like the Angels used to do when they wore matching outfits to promote the VSFS.

Do you guys think that the black and white outfit could be a hint that Doutzen will walk for Carine Roitfeld?

I think that the white dress is great, body conscious but statuesque, sexy but elegant.

When it comes to the L’Oreal ambassadors, we should expect to see them on the following dates:

May 13: Naomi Watts, Julianne Moore, Fan Bingbing, Katrina Kaif (making her Cannes debut as a L’Oreal ambassador), Liya Kebede, Karlie Kloss, Gong Li, Lelia Bekhti, Barbara Palvin, Doutzen Kroes

Excuse me, but in this case what is this list? :)

post-6570-0-1446079738-42261_thumb.jpg

Fingers crossed this means we'll see more of her.

And less of Karlie. :ninja:

Let's hope so

When it comes to the L’Oreal ambassadors, we should expect to see them on the following dates:

May 13: Naomi Watts, Julianne Moore, Fan Bingbing, Katrina Kaif (making her Cannes debut as a L’Oreal ambassador), Liya Kebede, Karlie Kloss, Gong Li, Lelia Bekhti, Barbara Palvin, Doutzen Kroes

post-85390-0-1446079740-19163_thumb.jpg

Let's hope so

She just posted on Instagram saying "Bye guys. see you next week." :))))

post-85233-0-1446079741-05479_thumb.jpg

Let's hope so

She just posted on Instagram saying "Bye guys. see you next week." :))))

:ddr:  :dance:  :clap:

Doutzen spotted in her hotel in Cannes

lmTRmWbo.jpg YLyTlhPO.jpg KkSSjvVg.jpg aU8Bwr8i.jpg byH3LkAF.jpg fqbmkfGJ.jpg GDN9toVs.jpg m3d93IVr.jpg roZ82yMI.jpg galh65U8.jpg R8h0AXEo.jpg

Fabulous! I love that she wore white jeans like the Angels used to do when they wore matching outfits to promote the VSFS.

Do you guys think that the black and white outfit could be a hint that Doutzen will walk for Carine Roitfeld?

I think that the white dress is great, body conscious but statuesque, sexy but elegant.

I would love to see her walking for Carine Roitfeld with some other VS girls. I think she will,she said "see you next week" and next week is the amfAR gala in exactly 7 days so we must just wait for the gorgeous adds.