Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I'd say that they are pretty much in the same category of hotness. Doutzen is certainly not "much better looking" than Lily.

Do you just go into models threads and decide to dismiss the model who the thread is about on a frequent basis or? You did it for Adriana's thread, you're doing it here too. 

Anyways, moving on from this whole "woman grows older" shocker, I'm excited to see what outfits she gets for the VSFS, do you think we'll see a fitting video of her?

I'd say that they are pretty much in the same category of hotness. Doutzen is certainly not "much better looking" than Lily.

Do you just go into models threads and decide to dismiss the model who the thread is about on a frequent basis or?

No. You read it wrong.

You did it for Adriana's thread, you're doing it here too.

No. You read it wrong there too.

All I said was that I don't think that Doutzen is "much better looking" than Lily. And that is absolutely true. Both are incredibly beautiful and saying that Doutzen is "much better looking" makes it almost seem like Lily is ugly or something.

Just like this comment:

The difference between Lily & Doutzen is large enough to explain the difference

A plastic surgeon would send Doutzen home because her face is flawless (except the ageing skin)

But he could fix Lilys face

There is nothing on Lily's face that needs to be fixed.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, FOR ME she's certainly much better looking than Lily!

Doutzen is a Goddess..Lily well, she's so plain and unattractive but that's me

anyway i can't wait to see her outfits for the vsfs, i want something AMAZING with BIG wings :neo2:

i want her to open the show or at least close but idk i doubt it..i guess she'll open a segment tho

Doutzen is a supermodel, Lily isn't. Lily is beautiful, no doubt. But Doutzen is unique and her beauty is perfection. Symmetry of her face, perfect nose and full lips. That face is one of a kind, it's like Mozart's talent, born once in a 1000 years. 

(that's why there only a few supermodels per generation)

Doutzen is a supermodel, Lily isn't.

You don't get to decide weather or not she's a supermodel. Lily does. Fashion industry does. Lily is a supermodel.

If is Lily supermodel what she did so special expect her work for VS?? How many Vogue covers she made or how many HF runways she walked? Because that's what supermodels doing all the time and sorry I never saw Lily did something special..She's awesome model but call her supermodel is a bit funny..

Do you just go into models threads and decide to dismiss the model who the thread is about on a frequent basis or?

No. You read it wrong.

You did it for Adriana's thread, you're doing it here too.

No. You read it wrong there too.

All I said was that I don't think that Doutzen is "much better looking" than Lily. And that is absolutely true. Both are incredibly beautiful and saying that Doutzen is "much better looking" makes it almost seem like Lily is ugly or something.

Well clearly you phrased it incorrectly, by saying that Doutzen "certainly not much better looking" than Lily you're making it seem like Lily is beyond stunning and in comparison Doutzen is not beautiful. I don't get why you are still here trying to put Lily in a pedestal. Lily is stunning, but she is not a supermodel. In order for a supermodel you need to have career longevity and consistently get good work and a good range, you need good media presence (Lily does have this, but not to the extent of other girls). Doutzen has had a consistent career since she entered, walked numerous HF runways, she's been on the cover of many Vogue's (and was last years model for having the most Vogue covers for the year), even when Doutzen was pregnant she was still managing to book jobs and got a Calvin Klein contract.

If you want to like Lily, that is fine, but stop continuously trying to turn this into "Lily is better than Doutzen" thread. This is a thread about Doutzen, FOR Doutzen. And no, I didn't read you in the Adriana thread wrong, since you clearly said Candice would break the record for having most Fantasy Bras. If you wanted to make that point, you have Candice's thread to say that stuff, since doing that when everyone's so happy she got the bra was a silly idea, and no Adriana fan went into Candice's thread when she got the bra and began saying Adriana was better. Each to their own but it just seems like the more you comment on other models, it is as if you are intentionally trying to rile us up or get us angry.

anyway i can't wait to see her outfits for the vsfs, i want something AMAZING with BIG wings :neo2:

i want her to open the show or at least close but idk i doubt it..i guess she'll open a segment tho

I hope she at least gets 2 wings this year, she's only been getting 1 pair lately. I think she will open a segment since she usually either opens or closes segments and does a wonderful job of it. Her opening the show however would be amazing :hehe: 

^ I totally agree with you, he also did things like that in other threads. Also just coming into the blue into discussions and heat things up, like you said it comes over like he's saying those stuff intentionally. Really don't understand whatsup with him :idk:

But i would say just ignore and back to the amazing beautiful Doutzen :)

Out of 450+ posts I would really like you to tell me how many times I "did things like that"?

Two times? Three? One hundred? Three hundred?

Or how many times have I been personally attacked for no reason at all? How many times have I been straight up insulted by other member of this board?

None of you rallied up against that.

Funny.

Doutzen instagram

Amazing to see her back to her normal body just 4 months after giving birth! She'll definitely look great at this year's VS Fashion Show! :)

OK,but in what cost? Infants/babies need to be breasfeeded about to their 8-12 month age, but I doubt she able to do that near this kind of weight loss/diet. For me this seems very irresponsible and selfish...