Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

GLAMOUR MAGAZINE USA

Doutzen Kroes: Why I Needed the Sex of My Baby Confirmed – Twice

Doutzen Kroes always dreamed of having a daughter.

So when her doctor told her she was pregnant with a baby girl, it took a little convincing on her part.

“I wanted a girl so badly — I had it confirmed by two doctors!” the model mama, who shows off her baby belly in an exclusive photo from her upcoming feature in the September issue of Glamour, tells the magazine.

post-16474-0-1446078269-10757_thumb.jpg

photo by patrick demarchelier

Although the Victoria’s Secret model is used to showing off her shape, Kroes, 29, admits she had to get creative with her bump during a recent sexy shoot.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

“I was four and a half months pregnant when shooting the Reveal Calvin Klein campaign, but we worked around it,” she says. “Charlie Hunnam, my costar, is the sweetest guy. He made me very comfortable on set — because, uh, I wasn’t wearing a lot!”

But don’t count on a quick bounce back — or an immediate return to the runway — after her baby arrives. “We’ll see how that goes,” Kroes, who is also mom to 3½-year-old son Phyllon Joy, shares.

“I don’t like to stress about [my body]. I look to my sister, a nutritionist, to help me lose the weight.”

And while she has yet to make her big debut, Kroes’s baby girl already has a bright future. “My agent’s already joking about signing her to the agency,” the mom-to-be says.

people.com