Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I'm not in love with the dress but nevertheless, she IS such a beautiful bombshell! She's definitely working it because with that ridiculously beautiful face, she can wear a potato sack.

It's so cute that she took photos with Gisele and Oluchi but there's a person cut off beside Doutzen and I'm guessing they took it with another model (I see bits of blonde hair)

Model Doutzen Kroes and designer Phillip Lim attend "The Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion" Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 4, 2009 in New York City.

wireimage/opheliarose

--------------------------------------

DeBeers campaign is from 2007-2009

post-16474-1241609767_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1241609781_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1241609793_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1241609807_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1241609820_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1241609833_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1241609846_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1241609858_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1241609869_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1241609879_thumb.jpg

Eh... Doutzen looks the works, but that dress is a really bad choice, imo. She really should take care more of her clothing or find someone to do it for her. Though it is nowhere as bad as Madonna's choice, she was really sold a lemon.

Oh, and what that canadian girl said on TFS.

Dadum! Help me out here! haha!

Hey fabulous Doutzen fans!

I'm doing a feature for Marie Claire Hong Kong about women in Amsterdam and their favorite new store in the city.

If you guys know of any who wouldn't mind being featured in a magazine... please let me know asap!

thanks!

Model Doutzen Kroes and designer Phillip Lim attend "The Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion" Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 4, 2009 in New York City.

wireimage/opheliarose

--------------------------------------

DeBeers campaign is from 2007-2009

Stunning, thanks. :blush:

<_<

Why does she have such a big body..... :ninja:

Her body is not big she is just in better healthier shape then the 2 pound girls walking down the runway.

You also have to think about the fact that she is bigger boned, she does not have the same frame as the other models; her waist line is almost non existent lol

I think she look fabulous and happy.