Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Im getting annoyed that people on Just Jared are talking crap about doutzen, ugh its annoying. They are calling her fat, since when was muscle fat! She is healthy and not some stick prancing around a photoshoot.

She is amazingly beautiful. It is probably just jealous women talking shit about her.

Im getting annoyed that people on Just Jared are talking crap about doutzen, ugh its annoying. They are calling her fat, since when was muscle fat!

You're worried about what someone from JustJared is saying? You should read the more scathing comments at What Would Tyler Durden Do.

But in terms of Doutzen's figure, she's not fat but I do kinda oblige the fact that she is losing her girly curves. Now that she's more fitness-oriented, she's bulking up the same way a bodybuilder does, it is pretty disturbing. Even other curvy female celebs like Scarlett Johansson are losing their figures to a strict diet regimen. Of course, Darling Marisa is the exception becuz she just likes to pig out in moderation.

:laugh:

Im getting annoyed that people on Just Jared are talking crap about doutzen, ugh its annoying. They are calling her fat, since when was muscle fat!

You're worried about what someone from JustJared is saying? You should read the more scathing comments at What Would Tyler Durden Do.

But in terms of Doutzen's figure, she's not fat but I do kinda oblige the fact that she is losing her girly curves. Now that she's more fitness-oriented, she's bulking up the same way a bodybuilder does, it is pretty disturbing. Even other curvy female celebs like Scarlett Johansson are losing their figures to a strict diet regimen. Of course, Darling Marisa is the exception becuz she just likes to pig out in moderation.

:laugh:

I peeps at Just Jared are comparing her to Miranda and saying that she is the fattest VS angel. She isnt fat but she isnt a tooth pick. They just randomly start stirring shit with her and that is hella annoying. <_< When it comes to muscle on a women I think its good, like if they are toned and lean looking, but not to much like a body builder, you do start to lose the womenly figure. I hope she doesnt go to far with it. She is very gorgous and has a beautiful face. I think its her athletic build that maybe why she bulks up easy or something.

In clothes she sometimes looks a bit 'big' ...... but without clothes you see its not fat but its all 100% muscle

(specially in motion its easy to see that + she looks more skinny in motion)

Those girls are jealous and maybe a few boys are gay or afraid / because she's stronger /they cant handle her :evil:

Guest sweet seduction

In my opinion she is to muscular, to me it looks like she has a men body. she's not fat, and i don't think she's the fattest one from the angel, i think that is adriana. but doutzen has a gorgeous face. i think doutzen has the prettiest face from all the victoria secret angel. and i think marissa has the best body from the angel, but i think she has a really ugly face.

None of the angels are fat. But, all of them have different body types. One thing that can make Doutzen appear bigger is because she's big boned. The other girls all seem to have a medium frame, except for Miranda who seems to have a small frame. A difference in body frame and bone size can make someone appear smaller or larger, plus with Doutzen's muscles she's going to appear larger, but it's far from fat. Like I said none of the angels are fat, they are different types, Adriana and Miranda are more of the curvy girl, Marisa and Doutzen more of the sporty athletic girl, and Alessandra is somewhere in between. To call any of the angels fat is just beyond immature, and down right assanine

Im getting annoyed that people on Just Jared are talking crap about doutzen, ugh its annoying. They are calling her fat, since when was muscle fat! She is healthy and not some stick prancing around a photoshoot.

Some people don't understand the profession of a model. It's not all about sizes. Doutzen understands that and is very good at her job. Or she wouldn't be where she is today. And I am pretty sure being an Angel is not the last we will hear from Doutzen. Whether the people at Just Jared like it or not.

Edit: Just visited the site. It's horrible.... :cry: