Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

Hey, don't edit out the "crack" comment, that was funny! Well, she could be one of three things: pasty and skinny (*COUGH andi muise COUGH*) or muscular and fit as she currently is OR she can just end up as a big fat porker like Tyra. What would you prefer?

29009346.9d0f53.jpg

Ugh, look at how fat she is in that picture. She disgusts me! You call yourself a model? Oink, oink, FATTY. ;)

:laugh:

aww, I don't think she looks bad at all! maybe she is not your typically model thin body, but she is in great shape! you can't deny that :laugh: I think the only thing she should watch out for is arm/shoulder weights. She just has the type of body that naturally has broad shoulders (model trait) but with weights can just bulk up a little to much. Her lower body and abs look fab though!

:heart:

Hey, don't edit out the "crack" comment, that was funny! Well, she could be one of three things: pasty and skinny (*COUGH andi muise COUGH*) or muscular and fit as she currently is OR she can just end up as a big fat porker like Tyra. What would you prefer?

29009346.9d0f53.jpg

Ugh, look at how fat she is in that picture. She disgusts me! You call yourself a model? Oink, oink, FATTY. ;)

PAPARAZZI pics ...nice!!!

but stop with the kickboxing doutzen!!...she's having a fitness body which is oke for a dude but not for a girl !!! i dont like her body how it looks now actually ...his legs are skinny next to doutzens legs

she should lose weight right now ...+ next time i wanne see her topless

I dont think we get to see a nice body at this years vs show

look at this!! :cry: :yuckky:

some people calling her the female hulk

(...sadly... but true :ninja: )

Its just not feminin at all...really ugly...is she using anabolex?!?!

People from her agency should tell her that this is just not right..they really have to do something

(im not gonna tell her that..because im scared she's going to kick me)

------------

Its all over the internet ...lot of press which is good...but the body reactions are not that great!

Dutch L'officiel october 2008

Doutzen as editor

Doutzen maakt eigen glossy

LC | Gepubliceerd op 24 september 2008, 15:45

,,Leave lezers.'' Niet echt openingswoorden die je verwacht in een internationaal high end fashion magazine als L'Officiel. Toch begint het voorwoord daar deze maand mee. En gelet op de gasthoofdredacteur is dat is ook weer niet zo heel vreemd: Het Friese topmodel Doutzen Kroes mocht voor dit nummer de scepter zwaaien op de redactie.

Doutzen, die woont en werkt in New York en voor fotoshoots en shows de hele wereld rondreist, heeft haar geboortegrond nog altijd nauw aan het hart liggen. Het blad is dan ook doordrenkt met Friese items, zoals een interview met viltkunstenares Claudy Jongstra uit Spannum en een beautyartikel over ontstressen in het luxe Lauswolt. Op de pagina's ‘trend & food' krijgt onder Doutzens foto zelfs Molkwarder Koeke iets glamorous.

Toen vader en moeder Kroes deze zomer op vakantie waren, streek een vijftien man sterke modecrew neer in hun woning in Eastermar. Het leverde de fotoreportage ‘Fantastysk famke' op, waarin Doutzen de nieuwe couture-wintermode showt. Ze poseerde in de tuin van haar ouderlijk huis, op het zandpad in de buurt en zelfs in het water van de Burgumer Mar, waar ze als meisje leerde zeilen.

----------

Looks really cool and im very curious about the eds :drool: :drool:

post-16474-1222267879_thumb.jpg

One more, scanned by me

post-18518-0-1446071768-16038_thumb.jpg

I posted that one a couple of pages back, but its no big deal. There's a whole bunch of L'Oreal stuff, so it's easy to lose track of all the stuff we've posted. But if you post a Calvin Klein ad that I don't have in my possession, I'm gonna hunt you down and demand you tell me where you found it. ;)