Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

sorry can I say something.

I can't get over how perfect Doutzen is and how perfect her life is.

I mean she is:

-a supermodel and in the top 5 of highest paid models (nice job, great carreer, and lot of money)

-extremely beautiful and sexy, face+body is perfect

-extremely succesfull and rich

-super healthy, eats healthy and stays in good shape.

-very kind, down to earth and intelligent, a great personality

-popular and hip, everybody likes her from the 'normal' citizen to all the designers who hire her.

-married to a beautiful and hot man who is also succesfull, and is a devoted husband

-she has two beautiful children and is still young. She is the cool young hot mommie.

-her pregnancies were great and popped back in shape in no time.

-she had a wonderful childhood, growing up in nature and animals and a her parents had an organic garden.

-she gets invited to cool parties in Miami, LA, and Ibiza, where all the celebrities come and she hangs out on yachts with celebrities and fellow Angels.

-she can go to tropical islands and stay in luxurious resorts and villas, and she doens't have to save money to go on holiday.

I mean can her live get any better? it should be illegal how perfect her life is.

Wow my life sucks lol.

I am sure she can't eat everything she wants.

sorry can I say something.

I can't get over how perfect Doutzen is and how perfect her life is. 

I mean can her live get any better? it should be illegal how perfect her life is.

well you gotta give it some time its not over yet. maybe her babies will grow up to be ***holes and ruin her life, like most kids usually are. would definitely cheer you up. dont be so resentful yet hun. :D

I almost fell of my chair laughing when I read that, it's really funny. But I have a slight suspicion that her kids are going to be super amazing hahaha. But yes, lets hope one of them wil become a drug addict or something. No just joking (I don't mean it people)

Am I jealous, yes probably, who woudn't want to have that life, But I don't have hatred towards her. i really like her and think she totally deserves that kind of life, she is heartily welcome to it, because she is a good person. 

But you're right, I don't want to sound embittered. And comparing yourself to a supermodel is probably not a good idea, because you'll probably loose 

Siemgi: that's so sweet of you

CandleVixen: I laughed about the above ground thing.

Begonia: actually she said she does eat anything she wants, but in proportion, I guess that is what you mean. But the fact she has to work harder on her figure and isn't a size 2, makes her more approachable to a lot of people. And that is also perfect and cool haha

Doutzen is like a live version of Larke Tanner (Beverly Hills Teens) - blonde, beautiful, a model and seems like she has a nice personality to boot. Only difference is that she's not American. I can only ream of such a gf or wife. With the likes of Lindsay Lohan I wish we had more female celebrities like her. I think the older generations had better, less trashy celebrities (no one from Charlie's Angels behaved like Lindsay Lohan or Miley Cyrus for example). Anyway, I wish she was into acting, I mean actresses get more fame these days.

Doutzen is like a live version of Larke Tanner (Beverly Hills Teens) - blonde, beautiful, a model and seems like she has a nice personality to boot. Only difference is that she's not American. I can only ream of such a gf or wife. With the likes of Lindsay Lohan I wish we had more female celebrities like her. I think the older generations had better, less trashy celebrities (no one from Charlie's Angels behaved like Lindsay Lohan or Miley Cyrus for example). Anyway, I wish she was into acting, I mean actresses get more fame these days.

We have and they are in majority however controversy sells magazines. That's why KimK or Lohan are a lot more in the media than quiet girls.

Doutzen is into acting. She played in a totally forgettable movie called Nova Zembla. It was terrible, and don't ask what it was about. Her acting abilities are not to wright home about, but to be fair, it's only her first movie. She wants to continue acting and is taking lessons. She hopes she will get more offers in time. 

^She said she was offered countless of movie offers (some without scripts) when she was younger during her HF model era. I think she would probably be a Bond girl in a heartbeat since Doutzen has talked about that before.

I definitely think she's just being more cautious about dabbling into it. I watched her scenes in Nova Zembla and I thought she did ok, they just made her more of the typical love interest type. I do think she does projects a certain aura in motion and her Reveal commercial with Charlie Hunnam showed she can do decent on-screen chemistry.