Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for all these vids vera. haven't had time to download them yet and compare them to the versions i already have. But I can see you went through a lot of work so thanks. I'll upload them hopefully Friday.

:wave:

BTW, the VS Fragrance link I think is wrong.

thanks. That means new Iza stuff. This is a great birthday present (day late, but still). I'm capping the vid as we speak and I'll convert and post.

I got the spanish DT with Iza. Pics are the same but the article is different. I'll translate it and post it tomorrow.

Okay. Here's the vid of the show (sorry not HQ, but at least it's something) Hope you like it. And here's 2 pics thanks to Fashion in Love on TFS. Also here's a bunch of pics from dman and Angel11 on AAOF. Izabel opened.

As usual, click on pic to download vid.

Espaço Fashion Show Inverno 2009

idc0i1.jpg

I'm also capping the Juliana Jabour.

post-21980-1232072186_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1232072191_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1232076892_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1232076901_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1232076906_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1232076912_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1232076917_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1232076922_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1232076926_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1232076931_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone .. i dont know how to start this post, im writing really slow cause i dont have words enough ..

yesterday i went to Fashion Rio and i was watching the girls leaving the runway and i saw izabel, the show was over and i was outside waiting for her and a friend called me saying 'Izabel still here in the backstage and she will do Juliana Jabour in this room too' so i got in again and she saw me and said 'Ju wait me here cause im going outside to eat something'. Some guy from IG site saw that and asked to do a video with us like "Fan and Muse" hahaha i didnt want to but he was stalking me :| she got back and we got in her private backstage .. he started to ask some things to her then said "we got her a fan and we want to do a Quiz to see if she is a real fan' and he asked a few things, i awnsered right (obvious :cain:) she was so happy, sent a message to her fans .. so cute :heart:

then she let us (me and another fan of her .. amanda) stay there with her, i saw her doing like 20 interviews, take 100 pictures and i make some videos and took a million of pictures of her, we talked she was super sweet .. i went there for like 2 hours.

i was right behind here in every picture when she is doing her hair, and playing with her hat and curtain.

i'll post every single post on sunday.

i think i love her even more, i didnt know this was possible. :heart: