Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

ps1: i dont think my voice is that anoying .. i'll blame the video :cain:

No worries, it's actually an understood phenomenon.

Why does my voice sound so different when it is recorded and played back?

Timothy E. Hullar, an otolaryngologist and assistant professor at the Washington University School of Medicine in Saint Louis, replies

Sound can reach the inner ear by way of two separate paths, and those paths in turn affect what we perceive. Air-conducted sound is transmitted from the surrounding environment through the external auditory canal, eardrum and middle ear to the cochlea, the fluid-filled spiral in the inner ear. Bone-conducted sound reaches the cochlea directly through the tissues of the head.

When you speak, sound energy spreads in the air around you and reaches your cochlea through your external ear by air conduction. Sound also travels from your vocal cords and other structures directly to the cochlea, but the mechanical properties of your head enhance its deeper, lower-frequency vibrations. The voice you hear when you speak is the combination of sound carried along both paths. When you listen to a recording of yourself speaking, the bone-conducted pathway that you consider part of your 'normal'

LOL...I guess you have 2 choices, Julia :p

What a lucky gal to have options :D

OMG!! You´re so cute and you was strong... I think I would had fall on the ground lol hahaha!

Great job, and I´m soooooo much happy for you that you had the chance to met her again and in this special way... WOW!!

Congratulation ;)

Can´t wait to have the translation!!

Marcelo - Izabel tell us how is Fashion Week.

Izabel - Is amazing, i really love what i do .. the adrenalin and butterflies in my stomach when i go to the runway, allways.

Marcelo - If you wasnt a model what would you be ?

Izabel - i love architecture, is something that i wanna do in the future .. create things, decoration.

Marcelo - Izabel we saw a few fans of you ..

Izabel - awww Ju, Ju is so dear .. she follows me, i love this.

Marcelo - im gonna make some questions about you ok ?! Izabel's height ?

Julia - 1,79m

Izabel - Correct

Marcelo - her weight ?

Julia - 56kg now ?

Izabel - BOOM .. 55kg, but it changes .. the trips, the crazyness .. i congratulate her.

Marcelo - The biggest campaign ?

Julia - Victoria's Secret and Armani ..

Izabel - 100% correct

Marcelo - check this one ... what her mother's name ?

Julia - Cassandra

Izabel - oh guys .. correct *laughs and hi5*

Izabel - im glad i got the opportunity to thank Ju cause she is here representing lots of fans, i know my life sometimes is very busy and i dont have the time i wanted to talk to you, but i see the notes, i check the internet, the sites, pictures, i got moved. i awnser sometimes but people dont believe its me cause there is lots of people who use my name. the fans talk to my brother .. i wanna send a super kiss to all of you from my heart for all support.

there is nothing better then got at the show and see a fan like Ju, who get out of her house just to see me and give me this love cause i now she is there all year long watching my work, we never can talk much but i recognize this love.

Marcelo - wanna make a question for her ?

Julia - *still in chock after everything she said ..* i wanna know about her schedule.

Izabel - for Fashion Rio i just came today, i'll come back to my house for 2 days, go to Sao Paulo Fashion Week to do one show but we dont know wich one yet, omg there is so much thing, shoot Dumond, a few editorials, after this i'll go to Islas Maldivas for a week shoot for H&M, for now its all i can keep on my head.

after this she apologize like 5 times for let IG guys waiting for her eat something and Marcelo said she is the nicest model.

every single jornalist said she is super nice and kind, EGO site gave her the Miss Congeniality "Trophy" .. then she said next season she will come like Sandra Bullock using a band :p

btw. I was for three days in London and during the Sigh Seeing Tour I saw the A/X store and I jumped out of the bus and I got a smile on my face when I saw the posters of Izabel! It was very special for me, also I saw the pics here but to see the pics "live" it was great!! because in Germany there aren´t show pics of Izabel somewhere and we don´t have A/X stores here soooo it was great to see the store with Izabel in it :)

img0350vk8.th.jpgimg0351ec9.th.jpg

Thanks Julia for the translation. I also couldn't answer the questin about her mom's name. :p

When she said she sees the notes and reads the internet sites and posts but they don't believe it's her .... which site is she talking about? Is BZ one of them? Or should the answer be kept a secret? :p

Thanks and congrats again. :wave:

BTW, I'm translating the DT article and will post it a little later for all of you. ;)

she probably doesnt know about Bellazon .. im glad cause i talked so many bad things about her bf :laugh:

i owe her 3 presents, a website, something in Tie Dye and i'll ask for a friend to do a little Mini Me of her using the Candy Outfit in 2005.

this week i'll start to organize her pictures and find someone to help me with html cause i really dont know :/