Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Wait, it's Sao Paulo Fashion Week already. Why did I think all these were in May/June. Weren't they last year?

And Julia, didn't I post Salinas show for download like I did for the other ones (since the time I joined here)

PS: If anyone hears anything about her doing NYC shows Please PLEASE tell me early

If anyone hears anything about her doing NYC shows Please PLEASE tell me early

Okay, first of all, she barely did any shows for S/S 2009 at NYFW, so what makes you think she'll even make any appearances for F/W 2009?

But if she does appear, I'll be the one to have visual confirmation.

:laugh:

:heart:

^^Oh, I KNEW you were gonna bring that up. I sincerely doubt her (non-existant) Angel contract interfered with her ability to do non-contract shows for other designers. For example, Karolina K. was still doing multiple shows even after she became an Angel. I don't know about Spanky or Gisele, but I think if she wanted to do as many shows, she could. Or am I being delusional here?

:laugh:

Julia's right. The Angel contract is very monopolyish. Yeah, KK did tons of show but after Angels status 2005, she didn't do as many. And her and Iza and Gisele were the only who really kept much of another fashion life. Selita, MK, MM, Heidi, and a bunch of others don't walk for many shows or have a real non VS fashion show career. (aside from Heidi and Marisa).

I remember some of the prior years she did a bunch of NYC shows (never as much as Brazil) but still. I remember one year there were like 3 -4 shows.

Don't be soo pessimistic. Iza gets/works for what Iza wants ... she'll get shows

Edit: PS. I have a special surprise for all of you tomorrow. I mean, it can't compete with any of Julia's revelations, but it's one of my best.

Here's a hint: think beach "babe", sultry and seductive. In fact IMO, the one of the most sultry I've seen.

Alrighty, here we go. My favorite seasons are about to begin. For all of you (like me) who are still in the cold weather, here's something to warm you up. These are suoer SULTRY and SEXY. Enjoy

Remember to credit if you repost and who always gets you these pics before it starts. ;)

A/X Spring Campaign 2009

post-21980-1232721470_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1232721475_thumb.jpg

Alrighty, here we go. My favorite seasons are about to begin. For all of you (like me) who are still in the cold weather, here's something to warm you up. These are suoer SULTRY and SEXY. Enjoy

Remember to credit if you repost and who always gets you these pics before it starts. ;)

A/X Spring Campaign 2009

Jo, are you really sure whether it´s Izabel on your posted A/X pics ?? Or is it me who is wrong ?

Sorry guys. I just saw the message on AAOF. I posted these while I was on a different computer and I guess it was wacky. Half my message must of been deleted by accident. But now I'm back on my laptop so I''ll fix it.

First off, in my defense and proof, I never said "Here's Iza for the A/X campaign" I just said "A/X Spring 2009". There was originally supposed to be an explanation with those 2 pics. Anyway, here's what the full message was supposed to say.

I know all of you are gonna say "where's Iza? ". Well same here. I guess she'll be in the later release pics. But I still had four reasons for posting these shots:

1) Someone said it was "just Iza and a bunch of guys" in this campaign, but it's not just her. This was proof to the contrary.

2) I usually always post the entire campiagn group of shots and I figured Iza will be in the later ones so here a preview. And instead of going to completely different places to get them all, you can do it in just one place.

3) As I said look hot Sexy and Sultry these are. Just imagine how great Iza's will be.

4) I wanted to find out who this girl was.

Again guys, sorry for the dissapearing message.

And thanks Julia for answering Reason 4. :wave:

I'm gonna keep checking up on more pics.Things are a little nuts right now and unlike previous times, I didn't get to see the entire campaign. In fact this stuff was soo far in advance that the A/X store didn't even get in the campaign art yet. That's how new. :| Anyway, sorry again for the misunderstanding. Just know that there was a purpose for post these no-Iza pics