Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

i don't know how much it will help, but i know a lot of people checkout wikipedia, so i decided to create an entry for tori. i'd never tried making one before and was surprised to find she didn't already have one. again, don't know how much it will help her out, but it does seem to be a popular site. the entry can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tori_praver

i'm not sure if they allow "fansites" under External Links but if anyone thinks bellazon would pass in that section feel free to add it.

That's what I call teamwork, darkthrone! :hug: Excellent that you did that! Thank you soooo much :heart: I've wondered why she wasn't on wikipedia but never dawned on me :banghead: to create one. I am sooooo lame sometimes. :chicken:

The link to BZ is a question for Pinky. Pinky, helllllllooooooooo?!?!?!

darkthrone: I forwarded to Tori the wiki page you made (I credited you :) ) and some questions from her fans. I will post her responses once I get them!!! :yes:

sweetandlow: I tried adding the MMC onto Marisa's wiki page, but it got deleted the next day b/c it was not "official" :/ So I don't think you can add BZ to Tori's wiki page, but you can try!!! The worse that can do is delete it :)

i don't know how much it will help, but i know a lot of people checkout wikipedia, so i decided to create an entry for tori. i'd never tried making one before and was surprised to find she didn't already have one. again, don't know how much it will help her out, but it does seem to be a popular site. the entry can be found here:

i'm not sure if they allow "fansites" under External Links but if anyone thinks bellazon would pass in that section feel free to add it.

That's what I call teamwork, darkthrone! :hug: Excellent that you did that! Thank you soooo much :heart: I've wondered why she wasn't on wikipedia but never dawned on me :banghead: to create one. I am sooooo lame sometimes. :chicken:

darkthrone: I forwarded to Tori the wiki page you made (I credited you :) ) and some questions from her fans. I will post her responses once I get them!!! :yes:

sweetandlow: I tried adding the MMC onto Marisa's wiki page, but it got deleted the next day b/c it was not "official" :/ So I don't think you can add BZ to Tori's wiki page, but you can try!!! The worse that can do is delete it :)

Awwww, that's nice of you, Pink. :heart:

I have a little comment to make. We all know about the blog at http://world-toripraver.skyrock.com/ And, we know that everytime we post something on here, it gets posted on that blog. That's cool. The more fans that Tori has, the better. :yes: :yes:

However, with that said, I noticed that whomever (whoever?) writes that blog has posted Hyperion's wallpapers. I don't blame them a bit because they are soooooooooo good. But, in my opinion, Hyperion should be given credit for them on the blog site. (Y) (Y) Anybody agree with me? It takes a lot of work for him to make all those wallpapers and he's not just doing it for Tori. He is doing it for many of the models because he gets requests and because he's a nice guy.:hug:

So, I know that our friend on that blog reads this or else he/she wouldn't have everything we post posted over there shortly afterwards. :yes: :yes: So, I hope our friend will consider giving credit to Hyperion because it is personal work that he has done. :gocho:

All those in favor say "AYE". Only seems fair to me. And, also I'd like to say "get your buns over here and vote for Tori" on the BZ Top 10 at http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...0&start=560 :D :D

Peyt posted that we can still change our votes even if we have already voted, so get on over and VOTE!!!! Let's push Tori on up there in the polls. She certainly deserves it, I think we all agree to that. :wub: :wub:

Okay, that's my soapbox speech for the day. I just think Hyperion should get the props for all that he does. :clap: :clap:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

thanks pinky, i hope it'll do her some good. i had wondered about the unofficial thing. though, the moderator at wiki that helped me bring the page up to their standards added askmen.com. i don't think they're official.... :laugh:

^ It a reputable site. BZ isn't---forums and fansites don't count unless it approved by the celeb and their people :/

i never knew really knew how to classify askmen. they weren't really a fansite, but they didn't seem official. they were kinda neutral i guess.

perhaps ford might see their way to approving BZ, at least in tori's case??

havent been here in a long timeeeeeeeeee! :wave: glad to see new pics :)

awesome walls again hyperion, i like the first. izzie's gonna :D when she sees them..

repost but still, thanks for the zeki triko catalog dionyx!

havent been here in a long timeeeeeeeeee! :wave: glad to see new pics :)

awesome walls again hyperion, i like the first. izzie's gonna :D when she sees them..

repost but still, thanks for the zeki triko catalog dionyx!

Oh, it's so good to see you back here! :wave: :hug: It's been waaaaaaaaay too long.

The walls are exceptional, as usual. Many thanks and high fives. (Where's a "high five" emoticon when you need it?)

Dionyx, thanx for the post. I think this has to be one of her best shoots showing all the differences that she can portray in her face and poses. She's just.....umm.....well, she is! :drool:

indeed :hug: izzie

Quelle

by me

dsc02218eu0.th.jpg dsc02219ro0.th.jpg dsc02220mt8.th.jpg dsc02222az0.th.jpg

dsc02225xu8.th.jpg dsc02227jx6.th.jpg dsc02230bm8.th.jpg dsc02232aq3.th.jpg

dsc02233br4.th.jpg dsc02234cu1.th.jpg dsc02235iy9.th.jpg dsc02236ho9.th.jpg

Thanks again for those pics! She is such a cutie! Where do you get that catalog? I'd love to see those in HQ! The company isn't listed anywhere on the web. I've searched and searched. We need those in HQ! :drool: :heart: :heart:

:laugh: thanks for these :)