Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

i've spent the last few days checking out each and every page of this thread. one word: fantastic! i became a fan of tori's after her SI release and was saddened to find pics of her were rather scarce. scarce until i stumbled across this oasis. i've watched my tori praver folder jump from 5mb's to 58 in two days! thanks to all the hard work you guys/gals put into it. and here's hoping tori finds herself the most sought out model in history, she definately deserves it.

i've spent the last few days checking out each and every page of this thread. one word: fantastic! i became a fan of tori's after her SI release and was saddened to find pics of her were rather scarce. scarce until i stumbled across this oasis. i've watched my tori praver folder jump from 5mb's to 58 in two days! thanks to all the hard work you guys/gals put into it. and here's hoping tori finds herself the most sought out model in history, she definately deserves it.

Join the club. :wave: Pull up a chair. The more, the merrier. See you around. ;)

thanks for the welcome. :wave: i'm glad to have stumbled across this place. so far, all i have to contribute is a signed modeling card from ford. nearly everything else in my tori folder came from the last 30 pages. does she have a myspace or someway to keep fans abreast of what she's up to? i've checked her website over the last several weeks and it always has the same "coming soon" message.

front

th_73023_tori_front_122_638lo.jpg

back

th_73030_tori_back_122_943lo.jpg

thanks for the welcome. :wave: i'm glad to have stumbled across this place. so far, all i have to contribute is a signed modeling card from ford. nearly everything else in my tori folder came from the last 30 pages. does she have a myspace or someway to keep fans abreast of what she's up to? i've checked her website over the last several weeks and it always has the same "coming soon" message.

Her website should [re]launch soon. I will ask her about that again. As for the MySpace page, I will ask her about that too. All the ones that have been posted so far are fakes (I confirmed it w/ her.) But perhaps she does have MS page for her fans or is willing to start one :) Give me some time to get the answer :yes:

Her website should [re]launch soon. I will ask her about that again. As for the MySpace page, I will ask her about that too. All the ones that have been posted so far are fakes (I confirmed it w/ her.) But perhaps she does have MS page for her fans or is willing to start one :) Give me some time to get the answer :yes:

thanks pinky! the website's nice for her to have - a lot more versatile than a myspace, but the myspace wouldn't need a webmaster to give fans a quick/simple update.

Ooooooooooh, thanx Diablo for those pics. I've not heard of that catalog before but I'm telling you......Tori's poses are so truly good. She just gets better all the time. I've said it before but I'll say it again. She has so many dimensions to her and to her face which I find so refreshing. :yes: :yes: :heart: Anyhow, thanx for sharing those. :hug:

Babylola, you always come through with some good ones. Those are beautiful HQ's. Just beautiful. Her eyes are shaped so nicely, maybe almond or whatever......I just know they are really gorgeous eyes. I have the same colors (blue and green) but they sure as hell don't look like that on me. :cry2: Mine just look...... :idk:

Thanx, baby :hug:

Our forum is getting so busy. I'm so tickled about that! :ddr: :ddr:

I have a little comment to make. We all know about the blog at http://world-toripraver.skyrock.com/ And, we know that everytime we post something on here, it gets posted on that blog. That's cool. The more fans that Tori has, the better. :yes: :yes:

However, with that said, I noticed that whomever (whoever?) writes that blog has posted Hyperion's wallpapers. I don't blame them a bit because they are soooooooooo good. But, in my opinion, Hyperion should be given credit for them on the blog site. (Y) (Y) Anybody agree with me? It takes a lot of work for him to make all those wallpapers and he's not just doing it for Tori. He is doing it for many of the models because he gets requests and because he's a nice guy.:hug:

So, I know that our friend on that blog reads this or else he/she wouldn't have everything we post posted over there shortly afterwards. :yes: :yes: So, I hope our friend will consider giving credit to Hyperion because it is personal work that he has done. :gocho:

All those in favor say "AYE". Only seems fair to me. And, also I'd like to say "get your buns over here and vote for Tori" on the BZ Top 10 at http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...0&start=560 :D :D

Peyt posted that we can still change our votes even if we have already voted, so get on over and VOTE!!!! Let's push Tori on up there in the polls. She certainly deserves it, I think we all agree to that. :wub: :wub:

Okay, that's my soapbox speech for the day. I just think Hyperion should get the props for all that he does. :clap: :clap:

i don't know how much it will help, but i know a lot of people checkout wikipedia, so i decided to create an entry for tori. i'd never tried making one before and was surprised to find she didn't already have one. again, don't know how much it will help her out, but it does seem to be a popular site. the entry can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tori_praver

i'm not sure if they allow "fansites" under External Links but if anyone thinks bellazon would pass in that section feel free to add it.

i don't know how much it will help, but i know a lot of people checkout wikipedia, so i decided to create an entry for tori. i'd never tried making one before and was surprised to find she didn't already have one. again, don't know how much it will help her out, but it does seem to be a popular site. the entry can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tori_praver

i'm not sure if they allow "fansites" under External Links but if anyone thinks bellazon would pass in that section feel free to add it.

That's what I call teamwork, darkthrone! :hug: Excellent that you did that! Thank you soooo much :heart: I've wondered why she wasn't on wikipedia but never dawned on me :banghead: to create one. I am sooooo lame sometimes. :chicken:

The link to BZ is a question for Pinky. Pinky, helllllllooooooooo?!?!?!

I'm starting to like her....

oh, no

Of course, you are starting to like her, oh, wonderful one. :hug: All people with excellent taste DO! :p :p Now, we just have to get her somewhere on your Top 10 list. :whistle: :whistle: I like all your people so you need to like mine. That's what friends are for! :hug: