Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

:heart:

Babylola,

I looooove :heart: :heart: :heart: your posts because they show the timeless Tori from the past and present. :wub:

I love going back in her BZ pages to refresh my memory of such pics of Tori grabbing the fence. :drool:

One has to re-read books and re-visit movies to remind us of the characters and plots, etc., and keep them fresh. :p

That is the same with Tori's pics. There are a couple you posted that show me that Tori hit the ground running early on, and Tori has not really stopped since. :)

In other words, she looks so strong and healthy in some current photos just as she did in 2006 when she was a "probie." :whistle:

Thanks, again, for taking us Back to Tori's Past and to her present as well. :heart::blush:

I know both her past and present pics will only be harbingers of her amazing future pics, and we can only wait with baited breath for the next cover, photo, or editorial. ;)

Page 109 is going fast! :wave:

...and here it is

Elle Italia July 2011 : Tori Praver by Kayt Jones

imgmodels via tarsha

Here is more from Elle Italia July 2011, is there more? I couldn't find anything else.....

Thanks, MKgirl! :) :heart:

Tori looks amazing from any direction and wearing a little or a lot! :kiss: :drool: :heart:

Happy Summer Solstice :fun: to Tori, her friends, family, and BZ fans! :wave:

...and here it is

Elle Italia July 2011 : Tori Praver by Kayt Jones

imgmodels via tarsha

Here is more from Elle Italia July 2011, is there more? I couldn't find anything else.....

That is the first pic I've seen from the mag.....I know there are more, can't find them, well, haven't had time to look very closely but maybe we have a "detective" here who can find them... :whistle::whistle:

Tori has worn swimsuits for LeTarte Swimsuits before, but here is a LeTarte swimsuit she is wearing in the Gorsuch Catalogue. :heart: :drool:

It is a perfect splash of sun after a rain-filled week in Boston. :laugh:

Gorsuch knows the bestest swimsuit model who will carry us into the weekend! :wub:

post-9036-1308924707_thumb.jpg

Tori looks amazing in any hat; they set off her chiseled cheekbones and make them smolder! :wave:

Forget the tunic and sandals! :laugh:

Just Look at Tori's hair, skin, and musculature! :heart: :drool:

This was probably a "refresh" a page or two back not just in a similar post above with a different Letarte bikini. ;)

Whatever the case, a "refresh" of this Golden Goddess is always worth it! :wub:

post-9036-1309201902_thumb.jpg

Tori is soooo smoooth and siiiilky! :wave: :p

Hope your summer is off to a fabulous start! Over the weekend, we conducted our Resort 2012 Collection photo shoot and everything went AMAZING!!! It could have not turned out any better. Everything was PERFECT; the models, the gorgeous location, and, especially, the breath-taking sunset!!!

We are so happy with the images and even more excited that we now have some “Behind The Scene” coverage to share with all of our blog and facebook fans!!!

IMG_0325.jpg IMG_0312.jpg

lovevsmodels.com

Hope your summer is off to a fabulous start! Over the weekend, we conducted our Resort 2012 Collection photo shoot and everything went AMAZING!!! It could have not turned out any better. Everything was PERFECT; the models, the gorgeous location, and, especially, the breath-taking sunset!!!

We are so happy with the images and even more excited that we now have some “Behind The Scene” coverage to share with all of our blog and facebook fans!!!

IMG_0325.jpg IMG_0312.jpg

lovevsmodels.com

She looks cute! and the collection looks amazing i can't wait to see all the pieces! but im sad shes not modeling it this year :s

post-9036-0-1446436118-75419_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436118-76583_thumb.jpg

lovevsmodels.com

Thanks, audrinoxoxo, for a great glimpse into the behind-the-scenes of Tori! :heart:

Tori does look super cute as a blonde "bun head"; that is with her hair casually sitting up on her head. :blush:

And you can see even from a distance that Tori is hamming it up as usual, revealing her sense of humor. :laugh:

Her long, strong leg muscles and glowing skin are also clearly apparent at that distance, too. Wowee!! :wave: :drool:

Current Royal Wedding Costs:

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (aka William and Kate): $34M USD

Prince Harry Wales and Florence Brudenell-Bruce*@: $25M USD (anticipated? ;))

Prince Albert II and Serene Princess of Monaco (1-2 July 11): $68M USD

Her Royal Majesty Queen Tori wearing Hunter Boots# bearing the Seal of the Queen of England: PRICELESS!

post-9036-1309455782_thumb.jpg

www.hunter-boot.com

USELESS TRIVIA BELOW:

*Descendent of Earl of Cardigan (in Scotland and cardigan sweater's namesake.)

@"Flee" is also a model for John Frieda, etc., and her ex, Formula 1 driver Jenson Button, is in BZ under athletes.

#Hunter boots, started by an American in Scotland, has an interesting in British history and fiction as Wellingtons in war and in James Herriot novels, respectively. As other British companies including Burberry, Jaguar, etc., Hunter boots also became connected to British Royalty when they were used and approved by Her Royal Majesty, the Queen or a royal personage and allowed to used the appropriate seal:

The Queen's Seal:

post-9036-1309455897_thumb.jpg

The Scottish Seal also used by Hunter:

post-9036-1309455672_thumb.jpg

Babbling well into page 110! With all the recent pic posters . . . 111 by Indpendence Day! :wave:

Hey ppl! its been a while since anything new has been posted.....i was getting impatient, so i searched for any photo that i had not seen.....not sure if this is a re-post, but the coat is hilarious! it kind of reminds me of a pimp coat....haha but Tori still looks beautiful! :p

post-51711-1309674134_thumb.jpg