Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site, but i've been a fan of tori's for a while!

Anyways Danny Fuller now has facebook, and he had this adorable pic of him and tori up!

photo is from Daniel Fuller Facebook

Thanx for the pic, MK! She is darling! But, take a look at Danny's body language, fist clenched :avada: as he has his arm around her.........grrrrrrrrrrrrr! and Tori is hanging on for dear life! Let's find a new b/f for her......this is ridiculous, IMHO that is. :ninja: I mean, seriously...this is nuts! :persuazn:

So i was just looking through Tori's IMG portfolio, and to my surprise theres a new magazine cover!!

Elle Extra! i never heard of it, im pretty sure its Italian, but Tori looks FANTASTIC!

Does anyone know if there are any other photos from the issue???

Much love!

post-51711-1305789792_thumb.jpg

Anyways Danny Fuller now has facebook, and he had this adorable pic of him and tori up!

Thanx for the pic, MK! She is darling! But, take a look at Danny's body language, fist clenched :avada: as he has his arm around her.........grrrrrrrrrrrrr! and Tori is hanging on for dear life! Let's find a new b/f for her......this is ridiculous, IMHO that is. :ninja: I mean, seriously...this is nuts! :persuazn:

haha no problem!! honestly i think they are adorable together, they suit each other, and their lifestyles are in sync.

You can tell they both feed off of each other creatively, they always support one another in their careers!

Powerhouse couple! :)

CUTE!(sorry its so small its from Tori's facebook)

post-51711-1305791617_thumb.jpg

haha no problem!! honestly i think they are adorable together, they suit each other, and their lifestyles are in sync.

You can tell they both feed off of each other creatively, they always support one another in their careers!

Powerhouse couple! :)

CUTE!(sorry its so small its from Tori's facebook)

Too small?! It is simply something to find new pics from Tori when her pics are tricky to find. She's like a rare. . .Chopard diamond :wub:

And there has been a flurry of Tori's photos this week, and mainly thanks to you, MKgirl. :)

Thanks for being head's up with this FB pic and the Elle Italy cover! Whoa! There's that facial bone structure up close and personal! :wave::heart:

Wow! Tori looks so awesome in those net-a-porter pics!

Heres the video from that shoot! Enjoy!

Thanks, yet again, MKgirl. :)

Seeing Tori moving is always great as she looks so athletic in photographs. :heart: :p

If Tori crossed the street in front of me and gave such a cute thank-you wave, I would have passed out and crashed. . .after throwing a gazillion rose petals in front of her! :wub::wave:

Monday, Monday, Da Da Da Da. . .

More like blah, blah, blah, blah . . with more rain and grey.

But then Tori arrives in this ethereal, gossamery Etro top:

post-9036-1306152644_thumb.jpg

And a ray of sunshine from her in Gorsuch graces my inbox, and all is right with the world! :wave:

Tori in Women's Health Magazine June 2011

She is also on their website here : http://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty-and-...yle-and-fashion

MKgirl,

I know you have been a Tori fan for a while but just joined her BZ pages. :grouphug:

Well, you have certainly hit the ground running with new posts that are current and include both clips and pics. :)

You are also a professional researcher who provides the sources for the posts! :p

Your posts are also succinct and let the pics do the talking. :whistle:

These show Tori as a perfect example of a healthy and beautiful woman for Women's Health! :heart:

Thanks soooo much! :wave:

Aw thanks! I know, Tori is so perfect for Women's Health, i really want to see her land the cover! :-)

Tori in Women's Health Magazine June 2011

She is also on their website here : http://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty-and-...yle-and-fashion

MKgirl,

I know you have been a Tori fan for a while but just joined her BZ pages. :grouphug:

Well, you have certainly hit the ground running with new posts that are current and include both clips and pics. :)

You are also a professional researcher who provides the sources for the posts! :p

Your posts are also succinct and let the pics do the talking. :whistle:

These show Tori as a perfect example of a healthy and beautiful woman for Women's Health! :heart:

Thanks soooo much! :wave:

love the video!

posting it here so everyone can watch :laugh:

Thanks for another clip of Tori moving around, babylola!

I wish we'd see Tori her in more tv ads as she is a natural-born beauty and actress! :)

Proof positive that Tori's beauty is timeless and her skin flawless whether she is soaking up the sun today or glowing softly as a pale and patrician Victorian for Gorsuch: :blush:

post-9036-1306259980_thumb.jpg

Those eyes, cheekbones, and red lips. . . Shakespeare would have called that skin/lip-color combo similar to the finest damask in the land. :heart:

My thoughts go out to those who have been hit by floods and tornadoes in the Heartland. :wave:

"Daniel Fuller feat. Kevin Ancell - Night for Day @ Known Gallery" in LA May 21st

It is fitting, MKgirl, that you took Tori's BZ pages to 107 with your latest scoops! :laugh:

As much as I like seeing Tori in motion, I like to see her relaxing, too. :blush:

Her smile looks absolutely relaxed and delightful in these LA pics. :wave::heart: