Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

This campaign is very nice......She is capable of handling ANY campaign......waiting for her to get busy and put some of the other "stuff" aside that is a big influence on her right now........and that's NOT meaning her designing! It is superb, for sure!! Just have to remember to not live your life for someone else and their happiness....it'll bite you in the butt everytime. It's nice to be helpful but ............

I thought I'd given up on her but I haven't really..... :blush::blush: Damnit! she has what it takes and can't let anyone stop her or do it for their benefit........ :ninja::clobber: which has been sooooooooooooooooo evident in the last couple years, especially this last year. She needs to put the pedal to the metal 'cuz she has what it takes to do soooooooo many things!!!! (Y) (Y) :clap::clap: GO GIRL!! Shoot the moon! :flower::flower:

I truly :heart: her and want her to GO FOR IT ALL!!!!

And, thanx, jillions for everyone who has posted lately! Doing a great job! Seriously great job!!!

This campaign is very nice......She is capable of handling ANY campaign......waiting for her to get busy and put some of the other "stuff" aside that is a big influence on her right now........and that's NOT meaning her designing! It is superb, for sure!! Just have to remember to not live your life for someone else and their happiness....it'll bite you in the butt everytime. It's nice to be helpful but ............

I thought I'd given up on her but I haven't really..... :blush::blush: Damnit! she has what it takes and can't let anyone stop her or do it for their benefit........ :ninja::clobber: which has been sooooooooooooooooo evident in the last couple years, especially this last year. She needs to put the pedal to the metal 'cuz she has what it takes to do soooooooo many things!!!! (Y) (Y) :clap::clap: GO GIRL!! Shoot the moon! :flower::flower:

I truly :heart: her and want her to GO FOR IT ALL!!!!

And, thanx, jillions for everyone who has posted lately! Doing a great job! Seriously great job!!!

I know it's another Gorsuch, but Tori has so many different looks in that one catalogue, I thought it worth posting as soon as it came into my inbox. . . even if it is a "refresh."

Tori is gorgeous and/or cuuute, cuute in all colors, but she is especially pretty in pink as a peace sign princess:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzTori_in_Pink.jpg

At Tori's trunk show at Planet Blue last Saturday:

post-9036-0-1446436069-03511_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436069-05292_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436069-0664_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436069-07288_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436069-08553_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436069-09815_thumb.jpg

There were PLENTY of refreshments which is very, very necessary! :laugh:

post-9036-0-1446436069-11857_thumb.jpg

and with Alexis Cahill at Intermix - Los Angeles on Thursday the 17th

post-9036-0-1446436069-13544_thumb.jpg

Oh, SnL, I think I can speak for everyone on Tori's BZ pages when I say we are happy you are back again to visit your fave model on her BZ pages. :heart:

You manage to post runway, bathing suit on the beach, these pics that show Tori hard at work setting up her trunk show, etc. :blush:

I love seeing candid photos of her as she seems so down to earth. :wub:

Thanks for giving us more than the arrival of the Vernal Equinox today to celebrate! :wave:

At the end of the evening, I searched Tori's name in various ways to find something to contribute to her wonderful BZ pages and that her amazing BZ fans would like, but in the end I didn't find anything new only a little sad :( after seeing all the great pics of Tori's past, most of which appear here. :heart: But I love those "refreshers" of Tori in any setting and in any outfit at any time in her career as she started so fast. :heart:

Unfortunately, I came across a site called "White Goddess" (http://whitemeat.wordpress.com/) that featured pics of her, Brooklyn, Gis in various pages of the blog. Of course, there are pics of Tori every where on the internet. If you read the blog under pics and just read other responses under the mission statement, I think you might see that Tori herself might not want to be featured on this site. <_<

I hope Tori reads this message and decides whether or not she wishes to be featured on the site. :whistle: They are her images. Tori is a public figure and therefore fair game, but I think she deserves to know how she is presented on the site and how the site itself is presented and then contact the blogger or not. ;)

The nature of the debate on this site happens at every school, college, workplace, etc. and touches some people's nerves and bores others. I will let you peek at it to decide for your selves whether should ignore it or do something about it. I can totally see arguments for ignoring it as a reaction might just fuel the fire. :ninja::wave:

At the end of the evening, I searched Tori's name in various ways to find something to contribute to her wonderful BZ pages and that her amazing BZ fans would like, but in the end I didn't find anything new only a little sad :( after seeing all the great pics of Tori's past, most of which appear here. :heart: But I love those "refreshers" of Tori in any setting and in any outfit at any time in her career as she started so fast. :heart:

Unfortunately, I came across a site called "White Goddess" (http://whitemeat.wordpress.com/) that featured pics of her, Brooklyn, Gis in various pages of the blog. Of course, there are pics of Tori every where on the internet. If you read the blog under pics and just read other responses under the mission statement, I think you might see that Tori herself might not want to be featured on this site. <_<

I hope Tori reads this message and decides whether or not she wishes to be featured on the site. :whistle: They are her images. Tori is a public figure and therefore fair game, but I think she deserves to know how she is presented on the site and how the site itself is presented and then contact the blogger or not. ;)

The nature of the debate on this site happens at every school, college, workplace, etc. and touches some people's nerves and bores others. I will let you peek at it to decide for your selves whether should ignore it or do something about it. I can totally see arguments for ignoring it as a reaction might just fuel the fire. :ninja::wave:

Too bad there are so many sick f***s in this world. I didn't check the site but from what you say, she is being exploited for some personal shock factor for this person who has this blog. :voodoo: Too bad he/she can't get a life and do something worthwhile. Or, the person might think about growing up and coming out of the basement :ninja: at his/her Mom's house and check out the daylight!!! There's a concept!

Here are a couple of Tori that I found in a folder and I have no clue where they are from.......maybe when she was the Tally girl......looks like it a bit. She's damn gorgeous!!~! :drool: And, these are just the face, not the whole package! She's due for something really HUGE soon. I can just feel it. :whistle::shifty:

wv953k.jpg

2usu7oy.jpg

300fqk1.jpg

308d2kg.jpg

Have I posted these before? :blink: If I have, sorry....but I'm trying to organize my Tori pics and I ask you to bear with me. The last picture with the longgggggggggg legs in the swimsuit, I KNOW has been posted b4 but that's the way it goes! :gocho::yes: :D :p Just have the nerve to tell me she is NOT sooooooooo gorgeous!!!! :ninja: I dare ya' :laugh::wave:

pensive2_tp.jpg

pensive_tp.jpg

lounging_tp.jpg

henley_tp.jpg

bikinicom_tp.jpg

bikini3_tp.jpg

bikini2_tp.jpg

bikini_tp.jpg

legs_tp.jpg