Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Have I posted these before? :blink: If I have, sorry....but I'm trying to organize my Tori pics and I ask you to bear with me. The last picture with the longgggggggggg legs in the swimsuit, I KNOW has been posted b4 but that's the way it goes! :gocho::yes: :D :p Just have the nerve to tell me she is NOT sooooooooo gorgeous!!!! :ninja: I dare ya' :laugh::wave:

pensive2_tp.jpg

pensive_tp.jpg

lounging_tp.jpg

henley_tp.jpg

bikinicom_tp.jpg

bikini3_tp.jpg

bikini2_tp.jpg

bikini_tp.jpg

legs_tp.jpg

Here are a few that I can post tonight......more later. :wave: Enjoy! 'cuz she's gorgeous, of course!

OOOOH! You are so right, SnL! :blush::heart:

Tori is sooooooo gorgeous, cute, athletic, healthy. . . :wub:

Everyone knows I could go on and on and on! :drool: How does one person have all those looks? :p

Thanks for posting all those. The more of Tori, the merrier! :wave:

Via delle Perle :drool: :heart::clap: I can't remember which two, (plus the famous one in Lancelot's sig) were so kindly posted b4 by Francy Italy so here goes and thank you, FI, if I didn't already say so! :flower: Does anyone know how to make them bigger??? That would be a great idea! :gocho:

Via delle Perle :drool: :heart::clap: I can't remember which two, (plus the famous one in Lancelot's sig) were so kindly posted b4 by Francy Italy so here goes and thank you, FI, if I didn't already say so! :flower: Does anyone know how to make them bigger??? That would be a great idea! :gocho:

Oh, SnL, thank yooooooo again whether these are "refreshers" or not! :heart::heart:

Add super soft 'n' sexy to Tori's looks! Such soft, glowing hair and skin. . . Oh my! :drool:

Thanks to Tori's long and strong musculature and tall frame, she has such a range of looks from buff, beach babe to en vogue fashionista and everything in between! :p :wub::blush::wave:

H&M HQ's

34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg 111.jpg 112.jpg 113.jpg 114.jpg 115.jpg 116.jpg th_5cd426128276350.jpg/monthly_04_2011/post-37371-0-1593901208-1853_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="118.jpg"> th_96ee1e128276360.jpg/monthly_04_2011/post-37371-0-1593901208-22268_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="122.jpg"> th_f83a8b128276377.jpg/monthly_04_2011/post-37371-0-1593901208-26137_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="124.jpg"> 125.jpg

lovevsmodels.com

Pushin' Tori's BZ pages to page ONE OH FOUR thanks to Donbot and his fab, animated avis and sigs that change so often! :fun::fun:

But there are so many people to thank for activity on Tori's BZ pages these past two weeks, including SnL, audrinoxoxo, babylola and others for posting and responding so much, and posting such HQ pics that are all Tori! :wub:

Without Tori, though, we wouldn't have any pics. It would be like having day without night, white without black, good without evil, and vice versa, of course, etc. ;)

So thanks mostly to Tori for being in the right place at the time and place to be in front of a lens whether it be her humorous candids or her stunning formal photos! :wub::wub:

Without Tori, we wouldn't have all these amazing and fun pics to share and discuss, and she's a tough act to replace! :wave: