Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Tori looks sooooooooooo cute, cute with her hair up and smiling away with her big, perfect chiclet teeth! :heart:

Tori's eyes always seem to curve and smile, too! Tough to exolain that but her whole face lights up. :blush:

Thanks, again, MKgirl for your diligence and a great weekend to Tori and all her fans! :wave:

OOOOOHHHH, Babylola! Page 113! :fun:

What a fun start to fall with great pics of Tori past and present, candid and posing. :heart:

I knew she has been with 2pm in Denmark for a while, but I did not know about Modelink in Sweden. :blink:

In the Modelink pic, Tori is part cute, part beautiful, part elegant. . . maybe she's part Scandinavian, too. :p

That hair. :kiss: That skin. :kiss: Those eyes. :kiss: That dress. :drool: That's also all Tori in the Modelink pic.

Whatever the case, Tori is all wonderful and altruistic all the time. :blush:

Clothes may make the man, but this woman makes the clothes. . . and the swimwear! :wave:

Mkgirl!!!!!

Two lesser-known posts in one morning?! :blink:

I'm experiencing sensory overload. . . but with Tori pics that feels soooo good! :heart:

I'm lovin' that big ol' bun on top o' her beautiful head! It's so ballerina adorable and goes with her long, strong yoga/ballerina limbs. :whistle:

Thus, "Ballerina Bun" is added to "Chiclet Teeth" to help describe individual aspects of Tori's beauty and cuteness. :wub:

Thanks for your devoted effort on behalf of Tori and her BZ fans! She and Danny continue to look cute and supportive of each other in many of these events. :)

Any wedding plan bets for these two Hawaiian, silky-blonde-haired, model surferfolks? :) When it occurs, I will bet on a Maui location or Bali. As a pro photographer, Danny could take the family candids. ;)

I genuflect in your general cyber direction, MKgirl! :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Babylola and Dawson,

for an amazing retrospective of Tori pics! :heart:

They bring her earlier work right to the forefront of our collective minds and reminds us that Tori's beauty is timeless. :wub:

Dawson, your sig and avi of Brooklyn Decker are great. Her hair looks so fun! :blush:

The autumnal equinox passed on 23 SEPT. :o Fall leaves on the ground and earlier sunsets here in Boston, but DAYlight savings started in some Southern Hemisphere locales! ;) :p

The sun is always shining somewhere and the days are getting longer there, too! :wave:

Boy, misspraver,

these pics remind me how versatile a model Tori has been since she first showed her beautful face and healthy body. :blush::heart:

Your avi and these pics show how consistently healthy and strong she has looked. :drool: :heart:

The veil, the glowing skin, gorgeous eyes, etc. in these pics remind us how many amazing looks Tori has from bathing beauty to Vogue vixen. :wub:

Thanks! :wave:

I miss new Tori stuff, too, especially my daily dose of her Gorsuch pics, but Tori seems to know where she wants to go and perhaps piling on editorials and runway shows would be deelish for us, but she may want to go the designing route more fully and even branch out into designing other types of garments. It is a tough market with quite a few competitors from her modeling ranks alone designing jewelry to clothing. Tori has to keep her creativity, her production, and distribution at optimal levels for her business to succeed in a niche-but-crowded market.

Having joined the site several years ago, I know Tori has proven she has many looks beyond the initial bathing suit babe persona, though she can rock that look even now. We have seen Tori wearing haute couture and represented quite different designers. She is as comfortable in super-high heels and bare feet. Tori is as comfortable hamming it up in front of the cameras as she is giving intense looks. I know all models should be chameleons of sorts to succeed in this brutal field as it simply part of the job, and Tori is no different, especially as she was stereotyped early-on as the all-American Golden bikini babe. Even as early as 2006, she hit the ground running and included that typecasting while creating a whole new range of roles and looks since then. Tori never shirked her bathing-suit or surfer-girl images but inluded them in her large "repertoire" of looks. That shows strength of character and self.

Most important to me, Tori has maintained a low-key approach to her fairly sudden fame and seems to keep her feet on the ground. So far, she has not come across as an entitled A-Lister who disparages her colleagues, fans, etc. As several of us have mentioned in the past, Tori has a great sense of altruism and does a great deal of charity work despite her designer/model roles. Tori has quite a business brain as well and, and again, knows her self, it seems, and her business in side and out. This self-awareness and, of course, passion for her modeling and designing, will help her succeed if she chooses to model more or design more or. . . get a great action movie or TV role just for me ; ). I haven't forgotten, she could easily be the Bondest of Bond girls with her athleticism and patrician looks.

The key, however, is it is all her set of choices as you know, and if you are a fan of Tori's you will trust her decisions whether or not you see one more photo of her or even a swimsuit. It is Tori's life after all. Sure, just as with any celeb, there is an inextricable link between fan and celeb; ie you cannot have one fully with the other just as you cannot have night without day or black without white, etc. But Tori has given us a great deal in a relatively short time frame and done so with alacrity, humor, and professionalism with us fans, Ford/IMG, and those who hire her.

Until, Tori does decide to make a move, I will check in on her past pics and "refresh" myself on those as there are so many amazing photos of this wearer of many fedoras ;).

Just look at Dawson's mini time capsule above to see a snippet of Tori's range over a period of five years! :wave:

We all miss Tori and would love new candids, editorials, videos, and covers. :heart:

Till those show up, I am going to reminisce about Tori's career and "refresh" our collective fan memories with some early pictures of my fave Tori "parts." :blush:

Disclaimer: I know it's not PC or good in anyway to objectify girls/women, but I am doing so only with admiration and awe. :whistle:

I may as well start from the top with Tori's eyes as her orbs are certainly beautiful and hypnotic in this pic:

post-9036-1317864568_thumb.jpg

Please feel free to add your fave Tori "parts" or anything else you love about Tori. :wub:

Perhaps with some group love, we can can "will" some Tori images to appear on her BZ pages and reach page 114 and BEYOND! :grouphug::wave: