Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

• 2 weeks later...

My avi, a pic of Tori I have used for a long time, became a permanent fixture because I thought it showed her amazing facial bone structure, her long, strong body, and her beautiful eyes/hair. :blush:

I guess Gorsuch folks think its a great pic, too, as they emailed it yesterday, I got a mesmerizing deja vu all over again. :blink:

"EASY, CLASSIC, and STUNNING" are three adjectives that have always been perfect to describe Tori in a swimsuit, corporate/casual wear, or a fashionista outfit. :wub:

As easy as it is to post Gorsuch emails of Tori and as great as she looks wearing them, I hope to see her in an new editorial, for which I have looked, or new catalogue or on the runway! :p

Have a great a last weekend of February and first week of March, inching closer to spring! Except for Donbot and his fellow Aussies. . . ;)! :wave:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdarcie_022311.jpg

A few new ones and HI, everybody!!! :wave::wave: She's still awfully gorgeous, I think :yes: Can't understand why she isn't modeling every single day! :blink: A whole bunch of her swimsuits were worn in the recent S.I. Swimsuit but I'll be d***** why she wasn't in them, un-freakin'-believable to me. :ninja:

33opnwz.jpg

i3uzbb.jpg

jqjacm.jpg

2yla1qh.jpg

Does it look like she has bows and arrows coming out of her hair in this next one? :nicole: :laugh::laugh: Still a darling pic.

oa64v4.jpg

5nlndj.jpg

Can you beat this swimsuit body? I mean, really!!! :heart:

2zfnbzc.jpg

A few new ones and HI, everybody!!! :wave::wave: She's still awfully gorgeous, I think :yes: Can't understand why she isn't modeling every single day! :blink: A whole bunch of her swimsuits were worn in the recent S.I. Swimsuit but I'll be d***** why she wasn't in them, un-freakin'-believable to me. :ninja:

post-9036-0-1446436062-91657_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436062-9238_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436062-9304_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436062-94734_thumb.jpg

Does it look like she has bows and arrows coming out of her hair in this next one? :nicole: :laugh::laugh: Still a darling pic.

post-9036-0-1446436062-95926_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436062-97279_thumb.jpg

Can you beat this swimsuit body? I mean, really!!! :heart:

post-9036-0-1446436062-99235_thumb.jpg