Bellazon

Tyra Banks
Thumbnail

dcrim

oh no :no: another bad story abt tyra!

post-4514-0-1446439139-02358_thumb.jpg

Janet Charlton claims Tyra Banks left her staffers high and dry without bonuses this holiday season. A bunch of her staffers left Los Angeles for New York to continue to work on her show. Reportedly Tyra moved her show to New York to be with some man.

Tyra threw a Christmas party at a Lower East Side bar and showed up for a quick minute, but said she was on her way to Italy. Apparently there was no food, but plenty of booze. That sounds like heaven to me. What are they bitching about? Tyra told her staffers during the party, "I want to thank you guys for working so hard- - I have a special guest - here's Santa!"

Santa then came out with a bunch of cheeseburgers from McDonald's, but still no bonus. The party ended with a drunk fight on the street and another staffer needed to go to the hospital via ambulance.

fm janet charlton:

We hear that Tyra Banks' staffers are disgruntled because they got no Christmas gifts even though they uprooted from LA and moved to New York for her. It's rumored that Tyra moved her show to New York because she had a boyfriend there, but she negotiated a 30 million dollar deal. She DID throw a modest holiday party at a lower east side dive bar and her employees drank a lot because there was no food. According to our source, Tyra arrived for a brief stop, looking like a million bucks, and said she was on her way to Italy. Before she left, she told them "I want to thank you guys for working so hard- - I have a special guest - here's Santa!" Everybody ran to Santa's big bag and found it was full of limp McDonald's cheeseburgers! Employees got cheeseburgers for Christmas! (Our source isn't sure if the higher-ups got private bonuses but the everyday people didn't.) Staffers tore open their burgers, hoping for gift certificates. Nothing. Unhappy workers ended up drinking themselves senseless and brawling in the street. One needed an ambulance. Tyra could learn a thing or two about generosity from Oprah.

• 2 weeks later...