Bellazon

Ewing fan and Candi, Thank you! :kiss:

Just don't understand some people...I'm a huge fan of adriana, but I'll never be mad if someone says ew why is she wearing that? or even if they say..hey she doesn't look her best there, who cares people!!!!

and once again i won't lie...i do not like this outfit at the W.E. premiere, her style needs to improve!

yes i'm such a greed eyed monster...Lol! c'mon

good day x

I don't see why is wrong to say she has a terrible sense of style? I mean she really does, & I'm a fan but admit that she needs a new stylist like asap. I have that same problem with absolute two favorite models Adriana & Brooklyn, they dress just terrible. But that doesn't make me less of a fan.

Back to subject, while the outfit is terrible her make up & hair are perfect. She looks gorgeous from the neck up

Haha what is "green-eyed bitch"? I have green eyes, are green-eyed people considered mean? LOL

Oh heck no! My mom has green eyes and she wouldn't like that :p

I actually got it from Shakespeare's play "The Merchant of Venice", but instead of "monster" I added "bitch", lol

Ewing fan and Candi, Thank you! :kiss:

Just don't understand some people...I'm a huge fan of adriana, but I'll never be mad if someone says ew why is she wearing that? or even if they say..hey she doesn't look her best there, who cares people!!!!

and once again i won't lie...i do not like this outfit at the W.E. premiere, her style needs to improve!

yes i'm such a greed eyed monster...Lol! c'mon

good day x

I actually thought you came in here to be mean for no reason. Sorry if I offended you.