Bellazon

Runway

Capt Snow

She looks very....for lack of a better word...angelic. VS shows are always about fantasy and they make the models like unearthly. THREE CHEERS FOR NEW VS SHOWS AND LOADS OF GREAT PICSSS!!!! hip hip hoorayyyyy! Thanks everyone who posted.

huuuuuge disappoitment !! ana looks good on some pics but she looks like an old hag / drag queen on most of them :( i'm sure it comes from the make-up or the lighting but me not likey :cry: i hope it will look better in motion :(

I know right ? She was soooooo pretty last year. :(

oh so it's not just me ? thanks, i thought i was being a bad ana fan :laugh: i'll make a finale judgment when i see the video :ninja:

huuuuuge disappoitment !! ana looks good on some pics but she looks like an old hag / drag queen on most of them :( i'm sure it comes from the make-up or the lighting but me not likey :cry: i hope it will look better in motion :(

I think it has to do with the lighting, because backstage she looked amazing. I'm sure in motion it'll be perfect. :)

I know right ? She was soooooo pretty last year. :(

oh so it's not just me ? thanks, i thought i was being a bad ana fan :laugh: i'll make a finale judgment when i see the video :ninja:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

for Me Ana looks the best from all models, Ana and Karolina

I think the lighting my have made her looks different but i think Ana, katja, Stammy, and Ale took the cake. Best of them all.

oh! Did anybody notice that Adri doesn't.... look as.....good as usual? I thought she looked average. Even her outfits were **medeocre.

**i can't spell to save my life. xD