Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

yeah,I mean the quick editor! sorry for the late answer,Pink! :wave:

would be great,if you,guys fix it! :p

A lot of people are having the similar issues--myself included. I think MD is in the process of finding a solution. Please be patient :flower:

no problem,I'll wait,just wanted to mention it and know if others have the same problem! :wave:

I've been having an odd problem with BZ recently. Occasionally when I'm done reading a thread and I click the 'back' button on my browser, nothing happens. I think it has something to do with the advertising on the site. If i click the 'recent pages' button in the browser (this is with IE by the way, I don't know about other browsers), the entire list of previous pages, which would normally include the other BZ pages I visited, etc., is all from the same address, which appears to be some advertiser. No matter how many times I click 'back', it just stays in the current thread. :banghead:

as for my thing to help improve the forums, I am wondering if anybody would be intreseted if I started a petition to change the 5 sub-forums in Fashion Models. Adriana, Petra, Alessandra, Gisele, and Ana I'm afraid to say just don't get the traffic I think a sub-forum for Bar or Kate would get.

The emoticons are messed up...again. And I'm talking about emoticons that were posted after the site change took place. The system has changed them around.

It's like: "Thanks for the scan. :clobber:"

Can you link me to the post in question? Thanks.

The emoticons are messed up...again. And I'm talking about emoticons that were posted after the site change took place. The system has changed them around.

It's like: "Thanks for the scan. :clobber:"

http://www.bellazon....hilda-bernmark/

^

Check out the ones in this thread. :nicole:

Anything BEFORE the move is broken (05/24/12 ish). Soon to be fixed (maybe tonight! :ninja:)

I propose a League of Common Sense and Intelligence (LCSI) - for now it´s Carmelita and me, but I am sure more people will unite with us. I have also prepared various slogans like:

"Bring the Intelligence Back!"

or

"Do NOT give Quiche a chance!"

and maybe

"Sarcasm is healthy, not serious - learn it"

could do too. I know that fighting stupidity is impossible, but we are willing to take that path and take up the challenge :ridinghorse:

And we will never give up!!

^ the staff decided not to add more subforums.

That's so much better,at least for me

As I have weird idea about these subforums,which is,they don't attract me to go check them alot,so confusing,so many threads for one model,I feel oldness though some are active,I always prefer the other threads where everything does exist about a model in one thread,no need to check so many threads for one model.

So,yeah,no more subforums.

btw,

This subforums issue,rises a question in my mind,when a thread for e.g,Bar would reach so huge page number(it's near 1000 page now),what would happen?

would there be another forum like that happpened for Leonardo thread?

Thanx Michael for replying, :flower:

I would prefer third other way,public thread for example.

pms reporting would be so impolite for me,as if I'm spy.also don't like to bother people with pms

but ok for the other way,report button ,I can see it,so when I click on it,what would happen or what do I do next?I hope it's not a another kind of pm.