Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Kirsten Dunst

She's not really ugly, just PLAIN.

I think it depends on how she is dressed. But I think in the Spider-man movies she hasn't worn any outfit that is bright or that really flatters her. I guess people don't like her teeth as well but I just think that makes her unique. And from the few red carpet pics I've seen of her, she is very hit and miss. I think she has a lot of energy or at least she used to and that would be her appeal IMO. I saw Bring It On (okay I admitted it) and she was good in that. I think she's pretty, she just doesn't put herself together as nice as say ... Jessica Alba.

Jessica Alba

She is cute but I don't understand when people say she is so hot and gorgeous. Every guy I know says she is FIIIIIIINE, but I think she is okay.

Aww, she's fine. :laugh: She's good for T and A for the most part but like I said she cleans up real nice. I'm not going to compare her fashion sense to any other celebs cuz that could start a riot or something but she is generally stunning on the red carpet. I think she crosses the race line like Beyonce. Their skin is light and dark and thus they have more widestream appeal. That's why everyone appears to love them because they get more media exposure. I just wish she would take some acting lessons.

I agree on everything else. I'm nice like that.

Oh and I'll add my take on the celebrities that I don't "get." I'm sorry if I step on any toes.

Sarah Jessica Parker: I'm a guy so Sex and the City wasn't in my routine. I just never thought she was really pretty. She was okay as an actress, but everyone makes such a big deal about her fashion sense. I just don't see it. And her nose?!!!!

Which brings a quote from Zoolander to mind:

Mugatu is so hot right now he could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple fish hooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earrings.

Uma Thurman: She's a great actress. Of that I have no doubt. I just don't really see her as being sexy. She reminds me of an egret for some reason. She's tall and lanky and -- an egret. I just remember the scene from Kill Bill when she's in the car and staring at her feet. And I was thinking, 'those are some ugly feet.' That's pretty much it. She just doesn't seem to have that star personality to me. I know if I see her in a movie, the movie will be alright, but I don't think she has enough of a distinguished personality to get me into the theatre.

Kirsten Dunst

She's not really ugly, just PLAIN.

I think it depends on how she is dressed. But I think in the Spider-man movies she hasn't worn any outfit that is bright or that really flatters her. I guess people don't like her teeth as well but I just think that makes her unique. And from the few red carpet pics I've seen of her, she is very hit and miss. I think she has a lot of energy or at least she used to and that would be her appeal IMO. I saw Bring It On (okay I admitted it) and she was good in that. I think she's pretty, she just doesn't put herself together as nice as say ... Jessica Alba.

Jessica Alba

She is cute but I don't understand when people say she is so hot and gorgeous. Every guy I know says she is FIIIIIIINE, but I think she is okay.

Aww, she's fine. :laugh: She's good for T and A for the most part but like I said she cleans up real nice. I'm not going to compare her fashion sense to any other celebs cuz that could start a riot or something but she is generally stunning on the red carpet. I think she crosses the race line like Beyonce. Their skin is light and dark and thus they have more widestream appeal. That's why everyone appears to love them because they get more media exposure. I just wish she would take some acting lessons.

I agree on everything else. I'm nice like that.

absolutely agree :) I like Kirsten (And Bring it on too :p she was great in it!!) actually she´s talented, I loved her in Mona Lisa´s smile, and Interview with vampire :heart: she´s interesting, have something strong and shiny inside, she doesn´t have to be beautiful :) and her teeth are cute :)

ooh and Jessica - she´s got damn good style...her taste in clothes is excellent

I just wish she would take some acting lessons.

My dad was just telling me that. In looks he thinks she is great, but in acting...so-so. I still think that she is just cute. She is a very pretty girl. I think she looks better now than she did back when Dark Angel was her thing, but I still thought she looked great in Dark Angel. I liked her dark hair.

I forgot...

Scarlett Johanssen

I think she is a very attractive woman, but she isn't anything special to me. She acts pretty well(that might be what it is) but when people tell me she is the hottest blonde, I really don't get it. I think she pretty but she isn't the hottest.

Eric Szmanda

If you watch CSI the original, you certainly know who I am talking about. Personally I watch Miami, but I always here people say how much they think Eric is so freaking hot. To me, he is just your average guy. I have no idea why most people vote him over Gary Dourdan. This dude is not even close. I don't know about his acting, but he is not attractive in my opinoin at all.

Note: I am not talking about Eric Delko! He's HOT. :p

Kirsten Dunst and acting? I don't know. I guess Spiderman was good for her and Bring it On was pretty good but I basically despised her in Crazy and Beautiful and she was okay in Marie Anntoniette.

^ Its bellazon, where your opinion will be heard. Its not like any other crappy forums :shifty:

I wanna hear :brows: But if your gonna talk about Gisele, save it :|

I have seen some people get highly offended here. I have been, but it's best not to let it get to you because we all have different opinions and are totally different people. I respect that. :angel:

Don't worry. I don't think Gisele is ugly at ALL. At first I used to not like her or Ana, but now I LOVE them! :dance:

What ?

She's a hottie. :)

whenever I have seen her she looks very plain and never stands out to me :(

You need to show me her hot pics ;)

Lolzzz

SO I'LL PROVE IT TO YOU. :ninja:

We'll see about that. :p

I am ready whenever you are, bring on the hot pics, if there are any :p ;)

I don't like blond Stam. I think she is so boring!!! I used to find Stam so interesting when she was Jessica and she had the red hair and the mousy brown hair. She was original then. Now she's so boring and she was horrible at VSFS and her body looks so boyish now that she has lost so much weight. She is so flat and her thighs are so ugly. I wish she would go back to how she was around 2004. I used to collect her pictures.

I don't get the appeal of Isabeli Fontana as a HIGH fashion model. I understand why people like her so much and think she's so hot but I don't get why she was so big in the fashion world. People call Doutzen commercial and Doutzen looks more high fashion. I also don't get why Tanya D. is so popular all of a sudden. She's a very cute girl but not super original or something. Also about Stam I meant her thighs were ugly because she's so thin and she naturally has strong boyish athletic thighs (which is not necessarily a bad thing) so when she got thin they look too muscular. Don't think I hate Stam because I don't, I just don't find her appealing anymore like I did. She used to be a lot better way back when. She had something very original about her and now she just looks like an ordinary blond. Also I feel like she's gotten WORSE at modeling. Before I thought she had some talent and now her pictures are not close to what they used to be.