Adriana Lima :x

Paris Hilton :yuckky:

Brittney Spears

Johnny Depps Wife(for many reasons) :chicken:

Sylvester Stallone :banghead:

I will stop there...for my own saftey x.x

:rofl:

And yesss.... whoever Johnny's wife is ... she deserves a :voodoo:

And Ophelia I totally agree with your list, Adriana is so going on my nerves lately.

:rofl: I think we should be bestestest friends forever :rofl: :rofl:

^when I first saw Adri I stepped dead and gaped for awhile...but now she is overused and shouldn't talk.

*runs away to hide behind Heather*

Im weak, Ophelia, but i'll protect you from darkness :lullaby: Wait, we ARE the darkness.... :| :rofl:

She has haunted me more than that :rofl: Read :ninja: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...mp;#entry888733

oh and Uma Thurman - I think shes an awful actress and looks like a horse x.x

I remember posting something to that effect. The looking like a horse part reminds me of a Family Guy episode where they had Penelope Cruz on the red carpet and someone fed her a carrot. :laugh:

When did it become cool to not like Adriana anymore?

Who should I add to my list?

Adam Sandler. He was funny back in the nineties. I haven't seen anything that he's been in in the past decade that's been any good. The premise for Chuck and Larry sounds good but I'm sure I'll be disappointed somehow. And how am I supposed to believe that Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel would ever be attracted to him?

While I'm at it, I've never cared for David Spade either. I always had to put up with him because he was in the Chris Farley movies.

Whats wrong with Sylvester Stallone?

Sylvester Stallone is good for blowing things up and punching people. Don't expect him to win any awards. Oh he won an award for Rocky? Yeah, that's right. :yes: I was very pleased with the last Rocky as well. BTW, he has written 22 screenplays. 22!!! That's pretty good for someone who gets type-caste as being a mumbling idiot. How bout another Family Guy reference? There was this episode and Tony danza and Stallone were in a sitcom called "What?" because no one can understand what they say.

I get his appeal, but his appeal might be limited to the Van Damme, Segal, Willis, Schwarzenegger crowd. But then again I never got into Stephen Segal. I mean all those action movies are the same, but I never liked the guy. I also don't really like Jet Li.