Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Kate Upton, I just dont get the obsession with her

in the beginning I didn't mind her but know I feel like she is a plus sized girl extreme dieting to be a size 6 or 8. to me there are girls with way better bodies than hers. she has no hip to waist ratio, which happens when you yo-yo diet a lot. she is just a pair of breast with a cute face. she should just put the weight on and do plus size fashion or go into acting. extreme dieting takes a toll on your body. look at brooklyn decker. her modeling career was sort of similar. it wasn't until after she had her kids that her body looked well toned and proportioned. why? because she realized that she is who she is and got healthier.  kate upton as a catalog model I get. Kate upton as a swimwear model I get. kate upton as top model I don't get. I wish her well. I rather her be uberfamous then half those anorexic skeletons walking down the runway but I just don't get either.

• 2 weeks later...

Kate Upton, I just dont get the obsession with her

in the beginning I didn't mind her but know I feel like she is a plus sized girl extreme dieting to be a size 6 or 8. to me there are girls with way better bodies than hers. she has no hip to waist ratio, which happens when you yo-yo diet a lot. she is just a pair of breast with a cute face. she should just put the weight on and do plus size fashion or go into acting. extreme dieting takes a toll on your body. look at brooklyn decker. her modeling career was sort of similar. it wasn't until after she had her kids that her body looked well toned and proportioned. why? because she realized that she is who she is and got healthier.  kate upton as a catalog model I get. Kate upton as a swimwear model I get. kate upton as top model I don't get. I wish her well. I rather her be uberfamous then half those anorexic skeletons walking down the runway but I just don't get either.

Plus with Kate Upton how much is of her fame is based on her doing dances on Youtube where she bounces her breasts?  Makes me feel bad for her. She's a sweet girl, but not a top model. Nor would we want her to be. Maybe not the brightest crayon in the box but a sweet girl.

Kate Upton isn't even a model any more. She's just a celeb with some endorsement deals.

I also never understood why is Gisele banking in THAT much money, compared to the rest of the models.

Anja Rubik, she just tries too hard to be artsy-fartsy with the whole #freethenipple instagram thing she tried to start.

Probably most of VS girls too, to be honest. I still can't get over the fact that Lily Aldridge has enough power at Victoria's Secret to re-arange the entire show just so that she can have a song with Taylor too.

And please don't kill me, but I never understood the crazyness people in fashion world have about Kate Moss.

So 5 random names, in no particular order.

Kate Upton isn't even a model any more. She's just a celeb with some endorsement deals.

I also never understood why is Gisele banking in THAT much money, compared to the rest of the models.

Anja Rubik, she just tries too hard to be artsy-fartsy with the whole #freethenipple instagram thing she tried to start.

Probably most of VS girls too, to be honest. I still can't get over the fact that Lily Aldridge has enough power at Victoria's Secret to re-arange the entire show just so that she can have a song with Taylor too.

And please don't kill me, but I never understood the crazyness people in fashion world have about Kate Moss.

So 5 random names, in no particular order.

I love Anja but so true about her. She comes across as being too "haute" for everyone.

Yes to Lily Aldridge/most VS girls and Kate Moss as well.

Gisele has more money because she has more brains. While 90% of models settle for just modeling or doing their own small swimsuit/lingerie collections, Gisele has launched a big range of products + has invested in many other business not related to fashion. Also Gisele is huge here in South America, whatever she sells people buys it, she's the only model everyone here knows and I mean everyone so I'm pretty sure her contracts down here are quite lucrative. That being said, I do understand why some people wouldn't like her.

As for the models I find overrated: Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr and Cara Delevigne. Especially Cara I'll never understand how she's made it this far o.O

-- Candice Swanepoel. Probably not a secret anymore that I dislike her. But I seriously just don't get it. Flat-chested, man-arms, etc. 

-- Behati Prinsloo. Used to like her, now I'm just confused how she's made it that far with below average body and looks. 

-- Chrissy Teigen. Girl is obnoxious and nowhere near attractive. I mean, nobody other than SI likes her but that's still more attention than she deserves.

-- Kate Upton. I don't hate her as much as I used to, but I still don't get it. I know she's made smart business moves, blahblahblah, but that doesn't make her anymore physically attractive to me, or any better of a model. That waist still makes me shudder.

-- Cara DeIcan'tbebotheredtospellitcorrectly. I don't dislike her, I just have no idea why she's such a big deal. 

-- Every girl with weird gap teeth. It's 2014; get that shit under control. Also, weird lip people like Wixson.