Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Putting her on the top 5 didn't come out of nothing,of course.She,along with Cindy,Helena,Claudia,Linda and few others are all real models,but I always find it hard to see beauty or hotness in Christy,I never asked why the others are in the super list but I always ask why she's there!! I'm not from their era,but grew up hearing and seeing them,all others captured me except her,it's specially something with her face,not the body or the walk or her work..

Mila Kunis,I can't stand this bitch at all.

Christy Turlington,never and won't ever understand why she's in the top 5 supermodels of all time.

lol about Mila.  She looks pretty bad sometimes but I like her.

I agree with you about Christy, she doesn't do anything for me.  And for some reason I get depressed just looking at her husband, Edward Burns.

• 2 weeks later...

Isabelle Adjani (young, because she looks like a Madame Tussaud wax mannequin now and so, it's easy to find her ugly)

Never find her pretty and she is such an overrated actress.

post-88904-0-1446154497-25095_thumb.gif

Awks 4 u because she is out-of-this-universe and the only true sign that intergalactical beauty exists. That 28 year record-holding oscar nominee at age 20 spells overrated too.

• 2 weeks later...

I love a lot of the gorgeous ladies. There is a few I just don't ever get the appeal.

Probably going to be killed for the first one but

Gisele Bundchen I know, I know. I just never was a big fan of hers. She was great on the runway, but I never found her all that amazing.

Cameron Diaz Have never liked her. Don't know why everyone is crazy over her.

January Jones Uuuuggghh.

Kate Upton I'm not as annoyed as I used to be with her, but she just has never really done it for me. Great body though.

Blake Lively Yawn.

Megan Fox I was like the only guy at the time she was huge, that just didn't like her.

Jennifer Anniston Another yawn.

Anne Hathaway She is the most forced fake person. Everytime she talks I want to punch my screen in.

Rihanna Why? Why? Why?

And there are a few guys that women go crazy over for and I never get.

Jude Law

Bradley Cooper

Johnny Depp This one puzzles me so much.

Denzel Washington

Vin Diesel

Ryan Reynolds