Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

credit to beleza :)

that photo was posted right on the same page, above. about 10 posts ago by me along with a bunch others.

Interestingly and coincidence..i came to post a photo from that set you have right above.

Party for the 10th anniversary of the lingerie brand Intimissimi in Milan

November, 29, 2006

post-638-1173213943_thumb.jpg

that photo was posted right on the same page, above. about 10 posts ago by me along with a bunch others.

Interestingly and coincidence..i came to post a photo from that set you have right above.

November, 29, 2006

OMG! Wow! Thanks jewels007! (Y) my boo Ana looks fucking HOT! :brows: :hell yea!:

i'm telling you--Ana is one HOT young lady-she's flawless! :heart:

so wonder she's a Supermodel- and one of the most beautiful woman- i've ever seen!

Damn! :shock: :wub2:

ThUg LiFe

Keepin it real

Peace yall

November, 29, 2006

thank you so much jewels007!!!! I have never seen this before!!! and she is always perfect!

November, 29, 2006

I love Ana & her style. Not only is she talanted, smart & beautiful , but she knows how to dress which isn't often met with models even though they are The faces. I love her style.

Love Her!

Offtopic to Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

About the Pm You send me I tried to respond but for some reason (no shit) it said "This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messeger.

This personal messege has not been send"

Well here's my respond to ur pm about what I said while ago at J.lo's threat:

"Becouse I like to write that's why. I don't give 2 cents if someone reads it or not , I read it. And others agree with me soo... and wth that was so long ago why didn't you write me then?"

No hard feelings btw"

Well you know what don't send me your dumb ass meseges and then block me from pm-ing you couse that's just radicilous and stupid and like I said don't bother me with old shit like that i don't have time for that(right now it's late but w/e I don't) find something else to do.

Ps: Sorry everyone about this , not gonna happen again (atleast not from me)

November, 29, 2006

I love Ana & her style. Not only is she talanted, smart & beautiful , but she knows how to dress which isn't often met with models even though they are The faces. I love her style.

Love Her!

Offtopic to Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

About the Pm You send me I tried to respond but for some reason (no shit) it said "This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messeger.

This personal messege has not been send"

Well here's my respond to ur pm about what I said while ago at J.lo's threat:

"Becouse I like to write that's why. I don't give 2 cents if someone reads it or not , I read it. And others agree with me soo... and wth that was so long ago why didn't you write me then?"

No hard feelings btw"

Well you know what don't send me your dumb ass meseges and then block me from pm-ing you couse that's just radicilous and stupid and like I said don't bother me with old shit like that i don't have time for that(right now it's late but w/e I don't) find something else to do.

Ps: Sorry everyone about this , not gonna happen again (atleast not from me)

i didnt write to u until now cos i only just saw wat u posted cos i dnt go on the j.lo thread that often and was annoyed that u chose to get involved wen u had nothin to do with it and have a go at me so if anyone was bein stupid it was u. end of.

PS sorry to everyone else here about this, it wont happen again and sorry for going off topic altho it wasnt me that went off topic first but i'll say sorry again :)

Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2007 - Ungaro Credit to: beleza.melted-butterfly.net :D Yay! Its Ana hanging out with Jeisa and Julie Ordan who ever she is :p

PS glad u like it sweet lady and iloveale thanks for being nice about it :) alot of ppl wud get bent out of shape lol

Yo! ~LoLz~ sweetheart :laugh: thanks for the pics!-- and my boo Ana looks as HOT as ALWAYS! :drool:

but aint these the same pics cutebunny121 posted just above? :shifty: Heh=

ThUg LiFe

Gangsta Love

Peace yall :cool:

Damn i hate her <_< !...She is like Barbie...Brazilian Barbie only a bit less curvy. I think she has the best nose ever its just like a little dot. Damn her face!

can someone answer me this...why does Jeisa look so incredibly bored ALL the time? The VS show...bored, Baby Phat...bored......Candids ...bored....like i'll take your place if you don't want to be there!!

Ana's gotta be like 5'11.9 though.