Bellazon

Top 10 Under-rated models

@modelknowledge

What do you mean by "no glamour models"?

no page 3 model or playboy bunny types. its ok if they have done playboy but it can't be their only work. they should actually have modeled clothes and commercial brands.

I really don't like glamour models e.g the ones who only do those kinds of jobs :ninja:

I never know if they are under rated or that they retired early or never really liked modeling but here are 4 models that I believe are highly under valued.

4. Basia Milewicz. Looks a lot like Daniela Pestova to me. I'm not quite as nutz about her as I am Pestova but 5 pages seems wofully scant.

post-7779-1310502751_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1310502807_thumb.png

3.Daniela Urzi. Agentian model. A great looking model, who gets herself in front of great photographers and still she only has 5 pages. I don't understand that at all.

post-7779-1310502882_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1310502906_thumb.jpg

2.Kristy Hinze. I may like Daniel Urzi more than Kristy (I'd have to think about it.). But seeing how Kristy was a Sports !llustrated model, you think that would be enough to get her 10 pages alone. Hell, just being Australian should get you 10 pages. Yet she has done great work since then as well. She looks as good as ever, does quality work with great photographers and still only has 6 pages including the Kristy Seanson pictures someone posted there.

post-7779-1310503002_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1310503019_thumb.jpg

1. Shariz Tal. I guess I should take some comfort in the fact that she is often referred to as a super model. If she is a super model I guess her power would be long periods invisibility. She was in Victoria's Secret-- I get the impression people know who she is. Still, only 5 pages of posts. The quality of the pics aren't great. A few HQ picts. Never the less she is one of my favorite models. I just love her looks. Go figure.

post-7779-1310503635_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1310503655_thumb.jpg

I like Anais too and Lisalla's popularity will probably grow with the VS Pink and Maybelline work :) .
the idea of the thread. is to get other people interested in models they would ave never known existed and to help one another.

Okay, I can work with that better if I probably just say favorites with 10 or less pages rather than underrated I guess because I guess its relative even though no one named so far seems that underrated to me. Big props to you for showing new names in general of course :) . Actually, I could just make two lists with one for the most work for someone with 10 or less pages and one for my favorite with 10 or less pages.

3. Daniela Cosio

8. Chanel Celaya

1- Alyssah Ali

It is great to see other fans of the same people though :blush::hug: .

Yay another Anais fan :laugh: I don't think Lisalla will have any problems becoming bigger, VS and Maybelline are gonna make her more famous, I love VS but then again I like it when some of the high fashion models stick to mainly high fashion rather than doing more commercial work, hope Anais won't become another VS girl :whistle: Oh and Daniela Cosio is lovely, good choice :wave:

Anais could go commercial. she isn't that odd looking. unlike most of the popular models on here she doesn't do much catalogue or top mgaazines. She does a lot of underground high fashion magazines that people on here just don't buy and scan. Most ppl on her don't scan they just google. I am sure we can find more image of anais.

I never know if they are under rated or that they retired early or never really liked modeling but here are 4 models that I believe are highly under valued.

4. Basia Milewicz. Looks a lot like Daniela Pestova to me. I'm not quite as nutz about her as I am Pestova but 5 pages seems wofully scant.

I have a huge collection on Basia (I always thought she was looking like Sophie Marceau) but i need to scan and... It's not going to happen anytime soon!

I don't think she is still a model. She worked a lot for French Elle and Italian Vogue. Se was an editorials girl especially for beauty stuff.

Beri Smither :blush:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=13941

She was one of this amazing model in the 90's who wasn't a supermodel but was to me THE model. She was so versatile and incredibly photogenic :heart: She could have been as big as Christy Turlington but modeling wasn't what she wanted to do with her life I guess? She is still a model but now & she is booked as a +size( :blink: ) model at HEffner management

Anyway she only has 9 pages at BZ.

Beri Smither :blush:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=13941

She was one of this amazing model in the 90's who wasn't a supermodel but was to me THE model. She was so versatile and incredibly photogenic :heart: She could have been as big as Christy Turlington but modeling wasn't what she wanted to do with her life I guess? She is still a model but now & she is booked as a +size( :blink: ) model at HEffner management

Anyway she only has 9 pages at BZ.

she might be on fords or wilhelmina's books. a lot of NY agencies send their classic models to Heffner.

3.Daniela Urzi. Agentian model. A great looking model, who gets herself in front of great photographers and still she only has 5 pages. I don't understand that at all.

post-7779-1310502882_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1310502906_thumb.jpg

2.Kristy Hinze. I may like Daniel Urzi more than Kristy (I'd have to think about it.). But seeing how Kristy was a Sports !llustrated model, you think that would be enough to get her 10 pages alone. Hell, just being Australian should get you 10 pages. Yet she has done great work since then as well. She looks as good as ever, does quality work with great photographers and still only has 6 pages including the Kristy Seanson pictures someone posted there.

post-7779-1310503002_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1310503019_thumb.jpg

1. Shariz Tal. I guess I should take some comfort in the fact that she is often referred to as a super model. If she is a super model I guess her power would be long periods invisibility. She was in Victoria's Secret-- I get the impression people know who she is. Still, only 5 pages of posts. The quality of the pics aren't great. A few HQ picts. Never the less she is one of my favorite models. I just love her looks. Go figure.

post-7779-1310503635_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1310503655_thumb.jpg

Nice choices but its probs more the fact its harder to find pics of them esspecially in HQ? :) Hopefully people will be more interested now :thumbsup:

I like Anais too and Lisalla's popularity will probably grow with the VS Pink and Maybelline work :) .
the idea of the thread. is to get other people interested in models they would ave never known existed and to help one another.

Okay, I can work with that better if I probably just say favorites with 10 or less pages rather than underrated I guess because I guess its relative even though no one named so far seems that underrated to me. Big props to you for showing new names in general of course :) . Actually, I could just make two lists with one for the most work for someone with 10 or less pages and one for my favorite with 10 or less pages.

3. Daniela Cosio

8. Chanel Celaya

1- Alyssah Ali

It is great to see other fans of the same people though :blush::hug: .

Yay another Anais fan :laugh: I don't think Lisalla will have any problems becoming bigger, VS and Maybelline are gonna make her more famous, I love VS but then again I like it when some of the high fashion models stick to mainly high fashion rather than doing more commercial work, hope Anais won't become another VS girl :whistle: Oh and Daniela Cosio is lovely, good choice :wave:

Anais could go commercial. she isn't that odd looking. unlike most of the popular models on here she doesn't do much catalogue or top mgaazines. She does a lot of underground high fashion magazines that people on here just don't buy and scan. Most ppl on her don't scan they just google. I am sure we can find more image of anais.

I agree with that, I hope she stays less commercial though she has a look which can be in high fashion/doing high fashion runway but then given styling she could so easily be commercial, I guess versatility is good :hehe:

My Top :

1 Genevieve Morton

2 Genevieve Morton

3 Genevieve Morton

4 Genevieve Morton

5 Genevieve Morton

6 Genevieve Morton

7 Genevieve Morton

8 Genevieve Morton

9 Genevieve Morton

10 Genevieve Morton

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=22807

;)

She pretty much just does swimwear. Plus I only think she models in a few markets her main one south afirca which is hard to find editorials on because no one scans stuff in SA.

Here are the rules:

3. NO girls in development. IE New Faces/ Really Young models.

until when is someone counted as in development?

3. Gia Johnson-Singh- England
My Top 9

5 - Charlbi Dean Kriek (South Africa)

6 - Lisalla Montenegro (Brasil)

1. Anais Mali

2. Lisalla Montenegro

:heart:

the mentioned ones will appear in my list, but as stated above, I don't know until when a model is counted as in development

who comes to my mind is Lisette Van Den Brand, no idea since when she is in the business + there ain't much going on in her thread

besides that Gio Ott, her thread just reached the 10th page

Here are the rules:

3. NO girls in development. IE New Faces/ Really Young models.

until when is someone counted as in development?

3. Gia Johnson-Singh- England
My Top 9

5 - Charlbi Dean Kriek (South Africa)

6 - Lisalla Montenegro (Brasil)

1. Anais Mali

2. Lisalla Montenegro

:heart:

the mentioned ones will appear in my list, but as stated above, I don't know until when a model is counted as in development

who comes to my mind is Lisette Van Den Brand, no idea since when she is in the business + there ain't much going on in her thread

besides that Gio Ott, her thread just reached the 10th page

models who are in devepolment are usually on different boards then the other models. If you go IMG, there is a development board. Some agencies call them different things but they are models who are just starting out. You have to give them time to establish themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

So hard to shorten my list to 10. :wacko:

1. Gia Johnson-Singh

2. Larisa Fraser

3. Joanna Stubbs

4. Terese Pagh Teglgaard

5. Rosie Tupper

6. Genevieve Pantano

7. Colleen Quigley

8. Catalina Otalvaro ( Very Popular in Columbia, though. )

9. Adriana Hodossyova

10. Ashika Pratt

So hard to shorten my list to 10. :wacko:

1. Gia Johnson-Singh

2. Larisa Fraser

3. Joanna Stubbs

4. Terese Pagh Teglgaard

5. Rosie Tupper

6. Genevieve Pantano

7. Colleen Quigley

8. Catalina Otalvaro ( Very Popular in Columbia, though. )

9. Adriana Hodossyova

10. Ashika Pratt

Unfortunately Gia no longer meets the requirements of this thread. she has 12 pages ! yay!